Thread: How important is GK? Is it worth buying scout?

How important is GK? Is it worth buying scout?

My GK sucks I a need a new one and I was wonder if it is worth buying scout or if thats just a waste of tokens and I should buy on action.

worth it

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    "all gk sucks" especialy if you have a good team and he don't have anything to save, he's form will be 6,7,6,7,6,7 and is normal like that.

"Is it worth buying scout" YES they can be very good and save you a lot of shoots but don't expect to save all shoots is impossible.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Ok thanks =) =)

in my opinion, i don't recommend you to buy scout player on GK position. once i bought a scout GK and he played terrible. i regret it and i sold him already. not much catch up to my expectation. 50 tokens are too many for GK. it's not as much efficient as you bought a really quality ST or AM that can have huge impact to your team. and you can feel that impact directly. it's different from GK.

plus, check your market. how many tokens do people usually spend on good GK? although my market is crazy, demand on GK is not that high. you can sign good GK for 5 tokens if you're lucky. and your GK can play as much as good as your scout GK. or, if you really want GK who can be a difference in your team, i think it's better to search from your negotiation list and search GK who has many MOM awards. it's still more efficient than buying scout GK.
    Last edited by Joshiko; 02-26-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I agree with Joshiko, scout players should not be a priority also is the last player which you should buy as scouter.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook