Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By GabeTC

Thread: Give us better scout players

Apprentice

Give us better scout players

The players offered by the Scouts are ****ty. Not money for value.

Firstly most are 26 yrs and above. Some even 29 year old!! For 50 TOKENS!! Only a couple of 23s and 24s.
    If you are looking for MR/ ML/ DR/ DL, there are limited choice in the Scout list.

C'mon organizers for 50 tokens please give us better options!

Totally agree there, The scout doesn't always offer ideal players for each postion, I took the option this time around to buy a Left Midfielder from the transfer market for 1 token rather than spend 50 tokens on the scout left midfielder, the scout left midfielder was the same age as the player I bought from the transfer market and was only 4 quality points better. The age range is always between 22-29 years old. I would like to see players from the scout that are 18-21 years, and even possibly a once in a rare occasion, better rated players. I think scout could do with a little tweaking.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 11-25-2012 at 11:18 AM.
    Yinhung likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Totally agree there, The scout doesn't always offer ideal players for each postion, I took the option this time around to buy a Left Midfielder from the transfer market for 1 token rather than spend 50 tokens on the scout left midfielder, the scout left midfielder was the same age as the player I bought from the transfer market and was only 4 quality points better. The age range is always between 22-29 years old. I would like to see players from the scout that are 18-21 years, and even possibly a once in a rare occasion, better rated players. I think scout could do with a little tweaking.
    Wow; Great stuff. Only 1 token?

Apprentice
    Simply don't buy scouted players.....not even the 22 year olds are worth 50 tokens

Apprentice
    Paul, actually I prefer scout players for the following reasons:

1) U do not need to bid. Sometimes u can los away a lot of tokens and still don't get the player u want (by bidding)
    2) Even if u succeed, you might end up with "over paying" for that player; ie u bought him way over his market value.

For scouts, though u pay 50 tokens, it is confirm tt u get your player and they are the top quality. Only problem is their age. Most are matured players.
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Apprentice
    I havn't bought a scout for about 7 seasons.....for 1 I've never gone over 23 rounds for a player...plus the players i go for are younger...and the TL is a frill....when your a high level money doesn't matter anyway....all I'm saying if you want scout players fair enough but i still stand by buying 5* 18 year old first day of the season train them for 3 days, then they become 6*.....its worked for me as I'm sure scouts have worked for you

Apprentice
    I don't agree. The players are already 6 star, they will give a huge advantage over other sides. If you don't like it, just stick to market players, you can still win the league and CL.

If the players were too good, the managers who pay real money would have too much of an advantage, they would just pay more and buy a whole starting eleven of scout players.

Quote Originally Posted by boblim130 View Post
    Wow; Great stuff. Only 1 token?
    Yes, 1 token, But he wasn't a high end 5-star player and he was 29 years old. He will do for 2-3 seasons and he gives 100% unlike most of my current squad.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    this is not fun anymore -
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Give us better scout players-everton-scout-list-1-19-2013.jpg  
    Last edited by GabeTC; 01-20-2013 at 06:04 PM.
    axim78 likes this.