Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Stadium upgrade

Stadium upgrade

Hi. Good morning.

I`m new in this forúm and my english is not very good so i apologize some mistakes. My question is: i need to upgrade the ligths, marker and other facilities in the stadium to upgrade the training facilities and youth academy? I will try to explain. I have the youth academy in level 3, the training level 2, the medical level 3,the equipment level 1 and the parking level 2. I want do upgrade the youth academy, the training and the medical but i cant because de game says that I need to upgrade other facilities to the level 1. But the facilities "out off the stadium" such was equipment and parking are level 1. To upgrade the training level i need to upgrade lights, marker and the stadium?

I made myself clear? I need to practice my english.

Thank you for the answers.

yes u've to upgrade it

You have to build some upgrades first to unlock certain others and that can include building many gruelling stadium expansions first.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thank you. Its a lost of time. And I have other question. How players envolve? I have a player level 29 and other level 26 (the level of my squad is 19 ) and their points are balanced between defense, offense and mental up and he plays well, and brand watches but does not evolve much. This is why? They are the most expansive and best players that I have and are 18 years old but doesnt´t evolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    yes u've to upgrade it
    But i read is this forum some users saying that never updrade the stadium and have the yout academy level 7. How is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Veloso View Post
    Thank you. Its a lost of time. And I have other question. How players envolve? I have a player level 29 and other level 26 (the level of my squad is 19 ) and their points are balanced between defense, offense and mental up and he plays well, and brand watches but does not evolve much. This is why? They are the most expansive and best players that I have and are 18 years old but doesnt´t evolves.
    Sometimes expensive players are expensive because of their skill level... NOT training ability.... my top paid player is a Scout I bought.... he plays well... but trains VERY slowly despite being 22 years old...
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Sometimes expensive players are expensive because of their skill level... NOT training ability.... my top paid player is a Scout I bought.... he plays well... but trains VERY slowly despite being 22 years old...
    So a player expensive and with hight quality rarely trains well?

Apprentice
    Not rule, it is MORE probable that well payed player, young ofcourse, will make faster progress than old player. Exception is that you, just like I, can take down SCOUT and he will play average receive bad marks, and progress slow.

More probable is that player paid xxx M$ will ROCK. Solution for first problem, is SELL HIM, GET ANOTHER. DID it, saved me nerves
    Kyroshill likes this.

I mean that simply because a player is expensive doesn't necessarily mean he will train well...

He usually will.... but it is not a guarantee....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Thanks for help.

Now i am very disappointed with a player that i buy. It´s my best player, most expensive but plays very badly. My 2ª best player is 4 points below is quality. I should sell him or wait to my team upgrade a bit to to stay with the same quality that the player? I read that when a player is a lot better than the rest of the team her performance is not the best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast