Thread: even this game up

even this game up

So the new update has arrived and although some things are better alot is worse. It seems like every match so far has to have a injury involved in it by 1 if not both of the teams involved. And the balance of the game means nothing anymore. Im getting screen shots and reports of friends who are recording 70% possesion and still losing 2-0. Plus you attend matches with friends only to see your team play worse. And to top it all off the injuries are getting out of control. What happened to 1 day mild concussion? Its now 4,5,6 and 7 days at a time. Its beyond a joke concidering a player is getting injured in every match. Anyone else have any thoughts?

S4M
    yeah, the injuries makes me mad too. My striker had a 5 day injury and in the first game after his recovery he got another 8 (!) days. Because he's so important i was able to invest 15 medikits to heal him...this sucks!

sry 4 my eng.

Saved him this game, which came after the update bad play and injuries and weak teams excel at the top teams and this is very bad and cause a big loss !!