• 3 Post By Amane Ito
  • 1 Post By tarcanes92

Thread: few questions, help me plz

S4M

few questions, help me plz

hello,
    i'm playing T11 about 10 days and have some questions:

before i ask: sry 4 my bad english!

- i'm playing on android without FB connect and playing too the desktop-version. So i've 2 different teams (but on different servers which one is turkish and the other indonesian). What happens when i connect from android-version to FB...maybe i lose one of the teams?

- i don't built the 1k-amateur stadium, but the 800 seats first. So when i build the stadium later the seats disappeared or will be add to 1800 overall?

- i've bought today a 22y old player with 360k value and 45k wage and he get only 15% skill progress after a game, so is he one of the flops/slow trainees?

thanks in advance, maybe i've more questions later.

Famous
    I cannot fully help but try to give you some advices.

Quote Originally Posted by S4M View Post
    - i'm playing on android without FB connect and playing too the desktop-version. So i've 2 different teams (but on different servers which one is turkish and the other indonesian). What happens when i connect from android-version to FB...maybe i lose one of the teams?
    I'm not sure. My pure guess is that you can switch facebook & mobile account in android version.

-
    - i don't built the 1k-amateur stadium, but the 800 seats first. So when i build the stadium later the seats disappeared or will be add to 1800 overall?
    As far as I understand, any upgrade will give you additional seats. You will not waste your money. However, comparing with incremental upgrade, large upgrade should save some costs.

-
    - i've bought today a 22y old player with 360k value and 45k wage and he get only 15% skill progress after a game, so is he one of the flops/slow trainees?
    With 15% skill progress in whole match, he's not a good trainee. That's also reflected in his market price. In low levels, good trainee 's market price should be over 20 times his wages for young 18 or 19 years old players.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-12-2015 at 07:20 AM. Reason: more clearly explaining the price-wage ratio

Dreamer
    Completing seats upgrades is better than upgrading stadium directly, it decreases cost and build time of next stadium upgrade equal to the seat upgrade cost, so it is same cost and number of days required for the next stadium but you got to use these seats earlier if you upgrade the seats instead. If you build the stadium you have to wait for it to complete before the new seats could be used.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Completing seats upgrades is better than upgrading stadium directly, it decreases cost and build time of next stadium upgrade equal to the seat upgrade cost, so it is same cost and number of days required for the next stadium but you got to use these seats earlier if you upgrade the seats instead. If you build the stadium you have to wait for it to complete before the new seats could be used.
    Everything he said,

check out my upgrading your seats guide in my sig.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

S4M
    thx for the answers and the guide! cheers.