Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Option to download before 2015 Top Eleven update here. But is it safe?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    I have a link to the older version that I made myself, you can PM me.
    How is this link?

Ok the download is great! but does anybody find that it does not give you notification of a match starting etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRelegation View Post
    Ok the download is great! but does anybody find that it does not give you notification of a match starting etc.?
    Yes, mine stille comes with a 15 minutes warning and at kickoff. It also comes with a 90 seconds warning about active trades. And most important no auto assigned skillpoints

Download paid apps and games

I deleted the app on my phone on the 27th of January and thought i'd be safe for a while just playing on the pc.I was wrong.Its here now on server 31 on the pc and its only a matter of time before its everywhere.

Auto-apply of skill points is not on the PC version, but if you keep some unassigned then go to your mobile version to watch a match, all the unassigned points will be applied, along with any earned during that match...

You may also find that a software update may assign your points when it is being installed.
    Last edited by talisman; 12-09-2015 at 05:23 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12