Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello can someone help me I dont understand

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Then he goes through to the next round.
    Exactly, hahah

Quote Originally Posted by RandyBoyz92 View Post
    I dont understand how I could loose I had 15/%+ ball possession because someone else was cheering me on have many more start than he does. This is ****ed up.
    Maybe your players were tired or had low morale... Maybe your tactics didn't suit his. Many factors.

nothing can guarantee your win in top elf

good luck next time

My players had suprb moral and where 99%.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    nothing can guarantee your win in top elf

good luck next time
    You were right goal keeper wasnt worth it at all, wish I had seen your post earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyBoyz92 View Post
    My players had suprb moral and where 99%.
    there are things in top eleven that don't make sense. if the engine wants you to lose there is nothing you can do to change it. i played for the group stage at cl against a very weak deserted team. his quality 1 star my quality almost 6 stars. first game away i won 10-0. he had 2 shoots(none target) and i had 30 (22 target). second game home we played exactly the same players and the same formations and i lost 1-0. i had 12 shoots (7 target) and he had 16 shoots (12 target)!!!! no logic
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Dreamer
    I went out of the CL the other day. I was beaten fair and square. The first match he did me away 3-0. The second match I opened the scoring but despite my best efforts against an absent manager, I went down 1-3 at home. Well and truly beaten.

The thing is, I have smashed him twice in the league. And I mean SMASHED. I did him 0-4 at his place and then banged 7 in against him at home, with no real threat on my goal during the game. That is an aggregate of 11-0 in the league, but he took me apart in the CL.

Am I complaining? No. $h1t happens. I'm not gonna throw my toys out of the pram.

And you know what? It happens in real life too!

During the group stages of the REAL CL, Malaga beat Milan at home and drew away. Malaga progressed as champions and Milan went through to the knockout as runners up.

Milan recently thrashed Barcelona. Does that mean Malaga are better than Barcelona? Oh how I wish that was true! They anihalate us regularly in the league and domestic cups.

Excuse my injecting reality in to this SIMULATION.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12