Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Topsy Turvy Season

Apprentice

Topsy Turvy Season

We are now in Day 18 and have played 15 League games.

This season has been topsy turvy for me in my League as everybody seems to be winning and losing at the same time (if you know what I mean). Eg Team A beats Team B, Team B beats Team C and yet Team C beats Team A.

Standing as of today and the teams' quality:

1st Position: Quality 75.5 33 Pts
    2) 69.9; 32 pts (my team)
    3) 71.5; 32 pts
    4) 73.1; 29 pts
    5) 75.5; 25 pts
    6) 71.2; 22 pts
    7) 71.9; 21 pts
    8) 73.7; 17 pts
    9) 69.1; 17 pts
    10) 70.3; 16 pts
    11) 66.4; 15 pts
    12) 65.3; 14 pts
    13) 64.1; 13 pts
    14) 63.5; 8 pts

As you can see from the quality of the top ten Teams, it is a Hell league out there.
    No games are easy and preferably need to be attende live.
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Rookie
    This is how a leaque should be. Exciting yet unpredictable. Good luck and all the best!

At least you have an interesting league to play in and anything can happen.

My league this is very interesting if your fighting for 2nd and Champions League places, but not if your July Fourth in first place 17 points clear with currently a perfect record of 15-0-0 which would effect be the opposite to your league that your describing.

Last season I won my League by 25 points with 25-1-0 and still had 5 games to spare, looks like this league could be won earlier than 5 games left to go.
    fmldotcom likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    At least you have an interesting league to play in and anything can happen.

My league this is very interesting if your fighting for 2nd and Champions League places, but not if your July Fourth in first place 17 points clear with currently a perfect record of 15-0-0 which would effect be the opposite to your league that your describing.

Last season I won my League by 25 points with 25-1-0 and still had 5 games to spare, looks like this league could be won earlier than 5 games left to go.
    You don't get sick of it?

Quote Originally Posted by boblim130 View Post
    We are now in Day 18 and have played 15 League games.

This season has been topsy turvy for me in my League as everybody seems to be winning and losing at the same time (if you know what I mean). Eg Team A beats Team B, Team B beats Team C and yet Team C beats Team A.

Standing as of today and the teams' quality:

1st Position: Quality 75.5 33 Pts
    2) 69.9; 32 pts (my team)
    3) 71.5; 32 pts
    4) 73.1; 29 pts
    5) 75.5; 25 pts
    6) 71.2; 22 pts
    7) 71.9; 21 pts
    8) 73.7; 17 pts
    9) 69.1; 17 pts
    10) 70.3; 16 pts
    11) 66.4; 15 pts
    12) 65.3; 14 pts
    13) 64.1; 13 pts
    14) 63.5; 8 pts

As you can see from the quality of the top ten Teams, it is a Hell league out there.
    No games are easy and preferably need to be attende live.
    Same with my league. I broke the rule about signing scouts only at beginning of season but I just had to yesterday and training and all costing me 500 T. I did this because I started out with the best team and now in 3rd place with 2 points behind (1 lost and 1 draw I didn't watch). Everyone in my league is active and only 2 bottom team is easy to beat but no more than 5 goals. The 10th place just bought 3 Scouts as well and looking at their trophy collection they all winners in the past. If I don't watch a game I will have a very high chance of not collecting 3 points. Its frustrating because right after I upgraded my squad 5 of them came to watch my game and now they upgrading like crazy if not Scouts then 5 star close to being scouts. Then again consider ourselves lucky because I'm enjoying it very much as for my "let me play" account I never buy tokens only complete few minor offers of downloading games with tapjoy and I kill everything in the way that its so boring I always sure of winning by big margin.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    You don't get sick of it?
    I think all the other managers in my league probably looked at my squad and thought 'holy ****' 'scout buyer' 'token buyer' etc... and probably decide to throw the games against my team. The aim for my team this season is simply 26-0-0, something I still haven't achieved since starting the game. I have had 2 games this season in the league that have been narrow 1-0 wins. I havent lost a league game since day 1 of S13/L13.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I think all the other managers in my league probably looked at my squad and thought 'holy ****' 'scout buyer' 'token buyer' etc... and probably decide to throw the games against my team. The aim for my team this season is simply 26-0-0, something I still haven't achieved since starting the game. I have had 2 games this season in the league that have been narrow 1-0 wins. I havent lost a league game since day 1 of S13/L13.
    My league the 10th place team has 3 scouts, everyday there's transfers so people do invest these days. I don't think they afraid of scouts, they afraid of legends. Your 2 ST are monsters I imagine people would play 5 at the back or 2 DMC. I don't know how you got them 2 that good because I just finished training scouts to world class and wanted to try to get them to 8 stars but I quit after a few tries because I'm getting 15max for hard stretch. I'm thinking using the 50 skill points on another position giving me the first ST with Dribbling ability and it wouldn't slow down my training as I stay on Scouts level. What's your guess on that?

My league the 10th place team has 3 scouts, everyday there's transfers so people do invest these days. I don't think they afraid of scouts, they afraid of legends. Your 2 ST are monsters I imagine people would play 5 at the back or 2 DMC. I don't know how you got them 2 that good because I just finished training scouts to world class and wanted to try to get them to 8 stars but I quit after a few tries because I'm getting 15max for hard stretch. I'm thinking using the 50 skill points on another position giving me the first ST with Dribbling ability and it wouldn't slow down my training as I stay on Scouts level. What's your guess on that?
    Well Zidane isn't exactly as amazing as he was 2 seasons ago. hes gone from being 9*100 @ L13 to 7*103 @ L15 (20 points to 8*) and its likely he will drop to a high-end 6* at the beginning of next season then to promote back to 7*, I spent 50 Skill Points so he can play AMR but ultimately this will probably cost me 1 season of time he would of been at my club, Crawford will overtake Zidane for Quality soon and L.McNamara and Mensah already have surpassed Zidane for Quality and It's likely that 2 of my defenders Novotny and Adams who I am going to concerntrate on Power Training now will also move above Zidane's quality. Papaleo has been power trained all the way back to 9*110.

Yah but after you spent 50 points on position does that give you benefits on training because if u used that on quality it slows down your training

Yah but after you spent 50 points on position does that give you benefits on training because if u used that on quality it slows down your training
    Not really Zidanes training has slowed down as a whole, He may train better at the beginning of the next season briefly while he is 6*, I don't think its worth training a position on a player unless they are young. I trained 18 y.o. Ramirez 60 skill points and spent 50 of those points on the DR position and he can play across defence now, he is a fast trainer gaining 25/45/90 on hard training for a 6* player.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast