Thread: server issue today?

Rookie

server issue today?

hi..i have a match that supposed already start...but it still show the match will start in less then 1 minute...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Did you try reloading the game? Often that is a connection issue. Especially on app. Check your clock to make sure it is synched with internet time (http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...-computer.html) if you have an iPad you made need to check it in settings.

As far as I know there is no current issues with the servers.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    noted...thanks

Rookie
    It happened again past few days..I can't join any games..although the game supposed to start..after that there is already fixed results out..what is this ??? I'm losing patience with this game..I tried different connection and method all still same so confirm its not connection issue its the server issue

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-01-2015 at 04:34 AM. Reason: profanity

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I only have issues with connecting on my small computer than has little memory and wifi dongle, and haven't even had issues with that lately.

I would say try asking at No, the issue is still here | TopEleven Support since they can fix if it is a server issue. We cannot fix anything from the Forum.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    thanks....there's a commonality that i found out, it happened only for match that is close to server restart every day