Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By pcmacdaniel
  • 3 Post By Amane Ito

Thread: young player evolution

young player evolution

Hi everybody,
    i just ask you if there is a difference between for example a young player with a value 1M5 and the same young player with a value 500k. The first evolve faster ? Because i don't now if i buy expensive player or just 500k.

Sorry for my english, i'm french.

Thanks

go for the chiep one

sure ? i'm lvl 1 so i just start

Famous
    The more expensive player trains faster!
    Cat Harrison and Gert Funck like this.

really faster?

Dreamer
    At the same age and quality, a player with higher market value gain progress faster.

More expansive player is generally more desirable (last more seasons, higher resell value) but this can lead to bidding wars that may make it unworthy to get.

But if you can get those with one or two tokens don't miss it. They are just that good.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabien le Mauff View Post
    really faster?
    Yes, when two players of the same age have different market values, the one with the higher market value always trains faster.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yep. what they said. With a bit of a caveat: there are some very expensive players that do not train fast. A small number will be youth products of teams above you, they are likely to play well, but train slow. Look for fictional team names, not realistic ones. Those are more likely to train faster.. but not necessarily play better.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hi @ Fabien le Mauff
    If you want, check my guide for fast trainers (it's in my signature). It has many examples but consider that
    fast trainers are expensive and if you 're playing with the sources of the game only, it's better to use other tactics than spending all your budget for only one player.
    Also, fast trainers earn their money if you give a lot of training to them so they can become 6* or 7* players
    - but this need extra green packs and red packs if he got injured.

So, if you have some extra, try them, it's worthy. If don't, try to get some veteran 5* players, over 27 y.o. who are cheaper and maybe some times they are better players.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html