Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Top eleven=Troll...:)

Top eleven=Troll...:)

Top eleven=Troll...:)-10371616_1407661916203858_1902122369135229619_n.jpg This is incredible...
    Top eleven=Troll...:)-18273_1407661446203905_7057658786358027386_n.jpg How that worm beat me...I have no idea....I cant belive this ****...
    and at level 1 i was eliminated by an robot who had the team 3 milion and i had 10 milion...he had 3 stars team...i had 4-5 stars...unbelievable...))))
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-23-2015 at 02:18 AM. Reason: profanity

VIP
    and he used the same formation...

Dreamer
    Blah, this isn't troll result. Your tactics were not optimal that's all.
    Real troll result I refer are something like laser guided injuries or red cards at the start of the game that blown off the key player rendering my team helpless.

If you think yours is troll, I will troll you all like my CL opponent yesterday.
    It must have been incredibly frustrating for him as both of us watching the game

Top eleven=Troll...:)-cl16.jpg
    Top eleven=Troll...:)-cl16_2.jpg
    Top eleven=Troll...:)-cl16_3.jpg

Worry not, it's only one game and you can still make a comeback.
    SuperDunk likes this.

What about the second match?? That is not troll?
    4-5 stars against 3-4 and i lose with the same formation...Incredible...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    What about the second match?? That is not troll?
    4-5 stars against 3-4 and i lose with the same formation...Incredible...
    The quality gap for level 2 is a bit hefty for him to overcome. However, quality isn't the only factor that determines result.

Looking at your opponents quality, I'm assuming he's an active manager but not a token buyer. I just recall that when I was level 2 it was very difficult for me to generate the revenue for multiple 5 star players without buying tokens. If he's active and used the correct orders, maxed win bonus, player condition and all players at superb morale and you didn't, it could explain the setback. Without knowing about these factors, its impossible to say whether or not you got trolled. If you maxed win bonus, player condition, keep morale solid and used proper orders, then yes i'd say you were trolled.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-22-2015 at 08:03 PM.

Dreamer
    Even with the same formation, team orders could be different.

And even if your entire team getting form 7 or better, your opponent may still field a better performing team somehow.

If you have better performing players, had more chance creation compared to your opponent and still lost, then you can blame the bad luck of your dice rolls. Yeah it will happen someday but it's extremely rare.

Dreamer
    You'll find that stars don't mean a whole lot.

Think of them like combine numbers from the NFL Draft scouting reports. In case you (or other reading this) aren't familiar with what that is, before the NFL Draft, players are tested by position as well as all their measurables taken.
    Height/Weight, various times in drills, bench press reps, and some position specific exercises.

Player A might greatly out perform Player B, in measurables, but on the field, for one reason or another, Player B turns into a solid player, while Player A is out of the league in 2 years.

So when you get a player whose young and consistently gets 7s and 8s, keep him until he stops getting those ratings, even if he is only 2 or 3 stars. Some players just know how to get the job done, while others don't.

Perfect example, on my friend's team when she was level 4, she hit the jackpot on the transfer market and got a striker who had really nice stats for his old team and was only 2 points away from scout with a heavy skew to attack. After the transfer was complete, we noticed he came from a level 8 team, so he would have seen him as a 1 star player, yet he was still scoring goals for this guy in level 8! His first season for her he got over 40 goals and 40 assists, now at level 7 with only a few more points, he's still scoring!

Meanwhile on my team, I keep getting 18yr old fast training strikers at Day 1 of the season who turn out to be bums, my last one got 2 goals in 17 matches before I moved on.

My team this season started our rather poor, losing to lower teams, but I switched out my MCs and got a new striker and my team completely turned around.

So take the stars with a grain of salt, judge them by their performance on the field.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Famous
    The results are at least consistent with the players' rating. Your opponents are not very weak. Your team is very strong for level 2 but sometimes you have bad luck.

I've found that in this game, fielding the same formation can get crazy results. usually in favor of the weaker team. Don't ask me why. I am always tempted to change my formation when playing weaker teams with the same formation as mine. If they're weaker, that means another counter formation will probably work as good or much better.

So I can't say I'm completely surprised by some of the results shown.

Top eleven=Troll...
    Top eleven=Troll...:)-slika1.jpg[/ATTACH]Top eleven=Troll...:)-screenshot_3.jpgTop eleven=Troll...:)-screenshot_4.jpgTop eleven=Troll...:)-screenshot_5.jpg

i not balive

fu gameee !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Top eleven=Troll...:)-screenshot_2.jpg  
    Last edited by Njezic Igor; 02-23-2015 at 04:21 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast