Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By Killroy

Thread: Injuries!!!!

Injuries!!!!

every day j` have one player injuried from last 2 days...
    one by 13 days and other by 18 days! Is this normal !????

Famous
    In my opinion, it's not serious for 2 injuries in 2 days. In previous season, One of my teams used to suffer about 15 injuries in 1 week and the total period is about 50-60 days. I just checked my L11 team. In past week, it also has 8 injuries for total 33 days.

But I also notice the terms of injuries is becoming longer and longer. In this season, most terms of the injuries are over 5 days. To me, any injury with terms >= 5 days is similar because all of them can be healed with 15 red packs.

Usually, I don't hesitate to heal long term injured players. If the player is low quality, in bad form, or soon out of contract, I may consider to sell him. If red pack balance is close to zero, I may tolerate some players to recover in 5 days. For injuries less than 5 days, I am very cautious to decide whether I will heal them with red packs.
    Moisés Eirinha likes this.

Pro
    The thing is that injuries of 15-18 days and little red packs are devastating to be honest. If the injury storm hits you, you will be out of red packs soon. I had 13 injuries in a row last season. 150 red packs were gone before I knew it. If you have very little red packs then 18 days means the season with that player is over. Better to sell him then.
    Moisés Eirinha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    The thing is that injuries of 15-18 days and little red packs are devastating to be honest. If the injury storm hits you, you will be out of red packs soon. I had 13 injuries in a row last season. 150 red packs were gone before I knew it. If you have very little red packs then 18 days means the season with that player is over. Better to sell him then.
    Wow thats insane!

I have sevveral times tried that my 6-7 star player gets injured, sometimes several times one day, but always the best player(s). typically it is in the first quarter of an important match. Random? I think not!