Thread: Problems with friendlies that I don't understand.

Problems with friendlies that I don't understand.

I had an injury once through a noob and I was angry but didn't do anything. He was in the same league as me and we had a game 10 hours later. Guess it was an accident and he just wanted to test out his tactics...I don't know...But after that it never happened again. Don't know what he was thinking but since there's no interaction features I will never find out.

The time I was more angry was waking up 20 minutes before the match and see my players are all tired because a Japanese dude had a friendly. He plays me everyday and from losing big into ties now, since there's no injuries, I don't mind, let the dude practice his tactics, whatever but half hour before the game was unacceptable. I unfriended him and the dude requested again. I rejected few times but the dude was consistent so I added him again and he never played a friendly again...I felt so bad I had to play him myself LOL.

So in the end, if your friend don't know how to look at your schedule and see when's the right time to test out his new tactics and play with easy tackle then unfriend him. I had a dude unfriend me once because he was at higher level and had the exact same formation as my coming opponent. I picked the perfect time for him to rest and in the end he won 3-2 with no injuries and 12 hours before his next game....After what the hell you guys add friends for? To exchange gifts? You only need 4 friends! Filter out the sneaky dogs who might be your opponents friends and say sorry to the noobs tell them byebye. I rarely arrange friendlies but after got knocked out the cup I don't know what to do with my well rested squad so I played friendlies and no1 complains even though I rip them apart. Friendlies are good to adjust your tactics to its best. They are more useful than coming on this forum and posting Help topics.

That's just why i never accept "new friends" (and i receive a bunch of invitations everyday). I only have in my list my IRL friends, and the deal is "no friendlies whithout a phone call for asking"
    When i started at T11, it happened to me : i kicked everybody.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

i can think of many reasons to befriend someone. i have 70 people on my list and no one arranges friendly with me since the league competition began. once i was too paranoid also but i get more advantages now so i'm happy with current situation

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    i can think of many reasons to befriend someone. i have 70 people on my list and no one arranges friendly with me since the league competition began. once i was too paranoid also but i get more advantages now so i'm happy with current situation
    what advantages you get? The gifts are sweet but I think the friendlies come in handy sometimes as well. As long as the friend is responsible with the tackling and know when to arrange it. This problem can easily be avoided if they input that allows us to put 10 players on the starting 11 and forfeit the match.

Apprentice
    My CL and League opponents always try to inv me to their friendlist but i always reject it haha
    Trying to be smart and injury all my players

Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    My CL and League opponents always try to inv me to their friendlist but i always reject it haha
    Trying to be smart and injury all my players
    You serious? I think they just want to see your schedules and attend your matches and keep close eyes on you. Another dirty tactic is rescheduling.