Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How do I prevent injuries

How do I prevent injuries

It's driving me crazy, all those injuries. What am I doing wrong? I have a "brancard", which is the max I can have atm, still all my players get injured very often... Please see for yourself in the attached file.

Any tips?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How do I prevent injuries-image.jpg  
    Last edited by Tukje; 02-27-2015 at 05:07 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hey, check this post, it has some useful tips.
    Unfortunately they are only tips because even if you follow them you still have injuries (specially if you have 2 matches/day or doing training).
    Injuries have many times random frequency and I think it's the most annoying thing of the game.

http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...op-eleven.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tukje View Post
    It's driving me crazy, all those injuries. What am I doing wrong? I have a "brancard", which is the max I can have atm, still all my players get injured very often... Please see for yourself in the attached file.

Any tips?
    No matter what you do, your best players will more frequently get injured than the others, that is just the gameengine.

So yes there are tips to reduce injuries, but prevent them you cannot

The best you can do is having subs to take the places of injured played when it happens .

story of my team
    i'm out of my strikes :/
    How do I prevent injuries-screenshot_1.jpg

Dreamer
    Sorry folks, I win.

The view of my first team after a one match day.
    How do I prevent injuries-injuries.jpg

Dreamer
    AML = 4 days
    DL= 2 days
    DC = 3 days
    DR = 2 days

So I'll wait till tomorrow then blow a load of red packs. The game is taking the pi$$ once again.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    AML = 4 days
    DL= 2 days
    DC = 3 days
    DR = 2 days

So I'll wait till tomorrow then blow a load of red packs. The game is taking the pi$$ once again.
    Feeling bad for you. I hate these types of injuries appearing at the same time.

Short term injuries can quietly suddenly consume our red packs. It is not effective to heal them. When I am suffering or feel that I will suffer a series of injuries, I tend to be more conservative to use red packs. Usually I tolerate the short term injuries unless the injured player is essential to my team. At all times, for injuries with terms >=5 days, I will try to heal them immediately. Otherwise I will consider to sell the player.

BTW, please be reminded that it's near the end of season, more injuries are coming.

Dreamer
    So true, end of the season, the run in. I was up against a butcher tonight, you can see the result below.
    How do I prevent injuries-bloodbath-2.jpg
    How do I prevent injuries-bloodbath-1.jpg

My two AMs have 4 days each and my striker got 6.

At a quick tot up, I make that about 40 red packs. FFS Nordeus you greedy ********s

Famous
    Someone in this forum advised in the past that injury rate will increase once the balance of red pack is over 40.

This matches reality for my Level 11 teams. But for my L19 teams, its red pack balance usually keeps over 100. The balance only dropped to about 70 several seasons ago when it competed in all 3 competitions till season end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast