Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bluebird Hewitt
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: How can i disconnect Top Eleven from Facebook ?

How can i disconnect Top Eleven from Facebook ?

Hello,i have faced this problem which it's that i can't disconnect the Top Eleven account from Facebook account.I hope someone can help me.Thank you!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I do not know of any way to do that, there is only Facebook sign in (though you don't have to log into FB site you can use Play Top Eleven - Free Online Football Manager Game or the app on a mobile device), and teams can be connected to a single mobile device (when started on that mobile device, I do not think you can transfer a device team to another device, which is why the FB sign in is a good thing, it makes your team available in more than one device, like when you replace your phone you don't then lose your team)

If you don't like spamming your FB friends with game posts you can change that in FB settings. Also you can change FB privacy setting to make your FB page invisible to the public.

You could try asking at TopEleven Support but at this time there is only the two ways to sign on, and though it is possible to connect a mobile team to a FB without a team, I do not think it goes the other direction.

Well im the one who put it up but i love you to

Addicted
    Not sure if it's quite the same, but I am trying to get rid of my old team from my FB account as I haven't used them for a long time (I was surprised they were there when I restarted Top Eleven a month a so ago).

I contacted Nordeus's and was basically told to not log on via FB for 60 days to class it as an abandoned team and have it removed. I'm now waiting for that period to go through (should be mid April, but going to wait until the end of next season in May) before trying again. I've also deleted the app from FB as well.

Hope that helps in some way.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

i`m following this.. i want to know how

You can't.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Not sure if it's quite the same, but I am trying to get rid of my old team from my FB account as I haven't used them for a long time (I was surprised they were there when I restarted Top Eleven a month a so ago).

I contacted Nordeus's and was basically told to not log on via FB for 60 days to class it as an abandoned team and have it removed. I'm now waiting for that period to go through (should be mid April, but going to wait until the end of next season in May) before trying again. I've also deleted the app from FB as well.

If you just want to start over knowing what you know now, go to the manager icon (jacket & tie) and take over a likely level 1 team. I did it to try to be in League with friends, but it has been fun, I suggest it to anyone who is no longer happy with their team.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post

Yeah. I removed the app from one account and I'm waiting for the time to count down. I'll watch the Invite Friends spam - when it stops asking me to invite the account I think it'll be safe to load up the app again - ofc I know the date I removed it too but I'd like to compare too. I too did ask if a force delete could be done but got told the typical Privacy & Data Use answer that they are legally obliged to hold account details for a period of time, which seems reasonable.

I mainly did this to try to find out why 'friends accounts' suddenly disappered off my list, without being abandoned, and in to Invite Friends 'limbo'. Hopefully once its all done I'll be able to get a team on a different server - but I'll find out.

Part of the disappearing friends could be they were moved to a server where they had more friends? I know they have been trying to fix it so you can see more friends matches.

I'd wait 70 days before logging into the account you want to start over.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe in other circumstances Cat but I suspect the ones I was looking at were 'app removal'. I wouldn't be asked to Invite fb friends that were still playing

I took some pictures at the time because it all came up from fb chat with someone. They clearly show the account at #70 in my friends list disappearing after 'app removal' and moving to 'Invite Friends' thereafter. However I won't share pics of such accounts in the open forum.