Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: Manager Promoting without going to higher level

Manager Promoting without going to higher level

I have been wondering what would happen to my team if I got promotion this season.

As you know, I'm level 12 manager, playing in level 13 league. Wonder what would happen if I finished in a promotion position, and I ended up going to manager 13 level. Perhaps I would go to level 14 league. But I wonder if by chance I was put into a level 13 league, where I should be, will my players still retain their stars, as technically, I won't have promoted. With my 7* players that I have at the moment, if they stayed the same, it would be a great way to start next season.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    But I wonder if by chance I was put into a level 13 league, where I should be, will my players still retain their stars, as technically, I won't have promoted. With my 7* players that I have at the moment, if they stayed the same, it would be a great way to start next season.
    Good question ...

I'd like to think you would but i have a sneaking suspicion that they might...time will tell...

Keep us posted...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

I think you'll get put into a standard level 13 league, but your players will lose quality as normal, because if you think about it your players have still had a season to improve like the managers that are the same level in the lower league.

Just my logic anyway, I'd be made up if my team kept their quality
    Raykco likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I have been wondering what would happen to my team if I got promotion this season.

As you know, I'm level 12 manager, playing in level 13 league. Wonder what would happen if I finished in a promotion position, and I ended up going to manager 13 level. Perhaps I would go to level 14 league. But I wonder if by chance I was put into a level 13 league, where I should be, will my players still retain their stars, as technically, I won't have promoted. With my 7* players that I have at the moment, if they stayed the same, it would be a great way to start next season.
    If your players retained their stars by staying in a L13 league even though you won promotion this season by moving from manager L12 -> L13, then your players at the beginning of this season should of lost two stars by you jumping from a L11 league to a L13 league even though your manager level went up from L11 -> L12 at the beginning of this season.

Thats just going by the logic you gave me.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

This has been causing me confusion this season. My players always have the same star rating, despite whatever competition I'm in. What I mean is, its the same for my league matches (level 13), and my champs league matches (level 12).

I'm playing in two different levels with the same star ratings.

I reckon perhaps, that if that scenario happened, then I'd probably just lose the usual 1 star as according to my champs league level. Going from level 12 to 13 via champs league.
    Last edited by Raykco; 06-11-2013 at 10:49 PM.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33