Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Help ....

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    A 4 star team average is still good. Don't go selling players just because they have lost a star, if they were performing well the previous Season hang onto them.

Also throughout the Season give an extra training every so often to the players you want to keep, and make sure the older ones get in as many matches as possible to help keep them with you longer.

I rarely buy in the first few days, but I look at the TL the rest of the Season and if I find a really good player, even on the last day of the Season, I will buy him. I save a lot of Tokens from auctions and spend them on training, even on a team I don't buy tokens for, I never replace as many as you do, usually just a handful.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    It is increasingly difficult to sell players at the higher levels as many managers ran into financial problems that they couldn't afford new players.

You shouldn't ran into negative balance, the bank will claim interest and it is very difficult to come out fine over heavy debt. Even if you recover from it you still lose out.

If you really like a high quality team without paying for tokens, you may try to focus on money making for a few seasons by keeping your team quality lower and training youngsters for the sole purpose of reselling. If done properly I'd say one can reach max cash (2.1b) after 2~4 seasons at your level.

Of course, in this game you can always pull out your wallet to make up for your bad decisions

Famous
    If your urgent problem is selling players, I suggest you selecting the players closer to next star for selling. They are more attractive. This can solve your immediate financial crisis.

For long term, you must learn a lesson for doing the right thing at right time.
    Cat Harrison and Gert Funck like this.

For sure the guys closer to the next star are easiest to sell, isn't that what everyone looks for when buying? And if selling 5* it is about the only way to get rid of them. Speaking of which.. ones not near their next star are easiest to buy for a token or two. They are the ones I look at.
    Amane Ito and cookizzz like this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    For sure the guys closer to the next star are easiest to sell, isn't that what everyone looks for when buying? And if selling 5* it is about the only way to get rid of them. Speaking of which.. ones not near their next star are easiest to buy for a token or two. They are the ones I look at.
    I also like signing these kind of young players at early of the season. If they are not bad trainers, they will be close to next star at season end.

My main team I never buy older than 22, but if I know my team has not much chance to promote (like any of my alts I don't buy T for)
    I will buy even a 24 y.o. if his numbers look good to me any time in the season if he is an upgrade to what I have.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12