Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Unable to use Rests and Morale Boosters

Angry Unable to use Rests and Morale Boosters

I have 71 rests and 11 morale boosters. When I try to apply either I get "Connection was closed. Would you like to reset?". Upon the reset all rests and boosters are set to zero. I watch a video for a rest and the rests return, watch a video for a booster and the boosters return. Try to use either and I get the error agian. A viscious cycle. I tried to contact Nordeus and their response was "the morale booster cannot decrease with no reasons and if they are resetted it means that you have used them" (yes this was the exact grammer that was used, not my words...theirs). How insulting! Any help would be greatly appreciated. I use Ipad and Iphone.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Have you tried deleting the cache? Also is it the newest version of the app?
    If you use a proxy for connection the game won't work right, and also make sure there is a strong signal when running the app.
    And I would close any other things running that use memory or internet.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the information. I cleared the cache, ensured all other internet activity was turned off and am still experiencing the issue. I deleted the app and reloaded it and the problem persists.

Any other thoughts from you or others are appreciated! Thanks

I should also add that I've played for over two months and have never experienced any issues. This just started out of no where.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I can't think of anything else to try, if someone else has ideas or experience with this, please comment!!

Otherwise I think you are going to need to put in a request for help at Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its a bit out of left field but is this IOS version?

Just ignore me as a sad old troll if not >.<

Rookie
    Ok same thing is happening to me but strangely only on one of my accounts. I have 2 accounts, when I sign in with one, all is fine. Then I sign in with the other account, on the same device, this stupid crap happens. Watch a vid, get a booster, try to apply it, "connection was closed", reload and the booster is gone....! And round and round it goes....so close to just binning this gemme....interest is waning....
    Season 21
    League winners: Season 2,3,4,5,7,8,11,12,14,15,16,17,18,19
    League runner-up: Season 6,9,10,
    Season 13-5th!, 20-4th!
    Champions league: Season 3-3rd,4-3rd,12-1st,14-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd,17-1st,19-3rd,20-2nd
    Cup: Season 6-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd

Yes...IOS

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Its a bit out of left field but is this IOS version?

Just ignore me as a sad old troll if not >.<
    Yes this is the IOS version.

Quote Originally Posted by kscor View Post
    Yes this is the IOS version.
    TY, I'm wondering if many of these Booster and Special Ability issues are IOS related after the new (I assume) update. Maybe Mods will forward it as a Global Issue if it is

Same thing is happening to me and to other people. This is just weird. I wrote to Nordeus but not answer. Times go, players are with low moral, hope to resist!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast