Thread: In game Time/Year

In game Time/Year

Can any one explain to me about the game time? I'm so confused,1 year is equal to how many days?
    Cause on my players Contact it says, Contract well expire in 3 seasons but on top of it it says 3 years left.When I I look at the Home menu it says season 1 8/28 days.
    *1 year = (? Days)
    *1 season = (? Years)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    A Season is considered a year for contract purposes.
    Each day of the 28 day season is meant to represent a week.

I know it's a little confusing, but you get the hang of it after the first season.

Since you are just starting, you might want to check out some tutorials on how to play: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You mean 12 days = 1 year in game time? Then your player will be in your team for more than 1 season ,cause 3 years has 36 months and you said 1 month (Game time) is equal to 1 day (Real time).and 1 season will consume for 28 days only.I'm I right?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruby Aijo V Gandiongco View Post
    You mean 12 days = 1 year in game time? Then your player will be in your team for more than 1 season ,cause 3 years has 36 months and you said 1 month (Game time) is equal to 1 day (Real time).and 1 season will consume for 28 days only.I'm I right?
    28 days = 1 season = 1 year
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    28 days = 1 season = 1 year
    Thanks for the info.