Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Amane Ito

Thread: My Team

My Team

hey guys .. i have 3 fb ( manager of 3 teams ) in my 1st Club i'm lvl 26 and im in champions league ..in 4 matches i have 19 goals and 0 Goals conceded and in my last match i had 9 goals .. i have a best striker but i think i lose him because of bank (crisis bailout),, here's the photos .. and if someone have any suggestions to my team . im ready to listen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Team-arabic_speaking_world.svg.jpg  
    Last edited by Arya Nabaz; 03-16-2015 at 12:56 PM.

I would recommend you buy a few more players to fill up your bench at least, if you get an injury or some of your players are tired, you're going to need some rotation players!
    And your team looks pretty offensive, with 6 of your 10 outfield players having an attacking mentality! But if it's working, who am I to say otherwise?

Dreamer
    With negative balance for over 7 days, the most expansive player (highest market value) in your team will be sold everyday until your balance become positive again.

It appears you will lose 3 more players in the next 3 days unless you pay token to get some money from the investors. You can't buy players with negative balance, and you don't have enough players to sell.

As you cannot sell players when your team reach minimum limit of 14 players, I don't think your team could survive this impending doom without paying for tokens.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Banned
    Wow! It seem like you so proud of the score record. However, one thing you should know for sure this is a game of management. It calls "Top Eleven, Be A Soccer Manager"

It's very bad management, time to concentrate to your team as a whole. How about 9th position in your league? Work on that as well; otherwise, you will not a chance to play CL next season.

Lesson learn my friend, you have been playing this game for kind awhile now, you can figure out. Enjoy those goals.