Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Loved players

Loved players

has anyone of you ever had a player from the first season which you never will sell? and also players that you must sell?
    mine are:
    Aobada Qashouh: Syrian, 22 years. plays MC. always a 4 star in every season. Wont sell
    Mueq Mitwali: Syrian, 21 years. plays DC. always a 4 star in every season. Wont sell
    Zakariya Habal: Syrian, 25 years. plays ST. always a 3 star in every season. must sell this season
    Mark Adoma: Ghanaian, 25 years. plays MC. always a 3 star in every season. must sell this season
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    How many seasons did you play? Do your team promote to new level in every season?

I heard that some managers could keep some of their players from 18 years old until they retired. I, who manage teams obtaining only 35T per season and promoting every season, have never kept a player in rotational squad after they reached at most 27 years old. The players' qualities would be unable to catch up with the rest of the team. Besides, usually in a new season, players' average performance ratings will drop even though they may still be consistent.

From my experience, many players in the team since level 1 are fast trainers. With my demands on player qualities for low levels and training resources (extra tokens, rest packs for extra training) I can provide, about 2 to 4 players can be kept until 25 or 26 years old. In higher levels, I feel I need relative higher star quality players to compete. Even good young players are seldom kept longer than 5 seasons (end of 2nd contract).

However, this trend changes gradually from about level 17. Buying new players becomes difficult and cash flows is a problem. 4* players are used for longer period. I love to keep those who are in consistent good form.

I should love those players who played for me for a long time. They are usually consistent players until they left. I prefer to keeping them until they do not have a role in the team. On selling them, I would have some dump screens for them and write a short summary for him on the facebook post (which shared to myself only).
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-17-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Dreamer
    I only ever had one player who played all the way until he retire, he was a DCDR token youth spawned from the academy, who played 428 games and retired recently at 3*. He was my team captain for more than 10 seasons, although frequently being benched in his last 2 years.

Only a fast trainer could last that long.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

VIP
    Loved players-djogovic.jpg

Sell them, let them play somewhere else rather than make them sit unhappy on your bench...
    t11_fan likes this.

Can't see me having any players that will never be sold. Two seasons ago I had a bunch of great players, Gerhardt and Dragotel being my favourites both with 6* quality. But now Gerhardt is 5* and Dragotel is 4*, with neither of them being close to the next star up. Give it 3, 4 seasons and Gerhardt will probably be 3 or 4 stars, and he'll probably be a squad rotation player rather than first XI. Another 2-3 seasons and he'll probably not be good enough to keep competing competitively, and will probably be gone :/ Yes I'd like to keep him & a few others for sentimental reasons, but it probably won't be feasable sadly
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Loved players-bobo-final.jpg

only original starter who I kept whole career.

Loved players-fuad-final-stats.jpg

original player but not 18, i think he was 20something

Loved players-reeder-final.jpg

wasnt 18 but was a gen, i think maybe I got him @20? not sure.

But I do tend to keep most players to about 26 (then they get sold often as not to my punchbag 2 levels below and they retire from there)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-17-2015 at 10:44 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and t11_fan like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got a 3* DR whom I've had since level 8 (I'm level 16 now). He was a 7* when I first got him and he has been consistent every season with several MOM each season. He is my team captain and still gets 7/8/9 ratings even now. He is 31 now so I'll keep him right to the end even though he will be a 1* by that time.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 16
    11 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    How many seasons did you play? Do your team promote to new level in every season?

I heard that some managers could keep some of their players from 18 years old until they retired. I, who manage teams obtaining only 35T per season and promoting every season, have never kept a player in rotational squad after they reached at most 27 years old. The players' qualities would be unable to catch up with the rest of the team. Besides, usually in a new season, players' average performance ratings will drop even though they may still be consistent.

From my experience, many players in the team since level 1 are fast trainers. With my demands on player qualities for low levels and training resources (extra tokens, rest packs for extra training) I can provide, about 2 to 4 players can be kept until 25 or 26 years old. In higher levels, I feel I need relative higher star quality players to compete. Even good young players are seldom kept longer than 5 seasons (end of 2nd contract).

However, this trend changes gradually from about level 17. Buying new players becomes difficult and cash flows is a problem. 4* players are used for longer period. I love to keep those who are in consistent good form.

I should love those players who played for me for a long time. They are usually consistent players until they left. I prefer to keeping them until they do not have a role in the team. On selling them, I would have some dump screens for them and write a short summary for him on the facebook post (which shared to myself only).
    I'm level 4 and in the league i get promoted every season(level 1: 2 place, level 2: 1 place, level 3:4 place) these are my player i spoke about:

sold ones: Loved players-untitled.jpg
    Mark Adoma

Loved players-unt777itled.jpg
    Zakariya Habal

the ones I wont sell

Loved players-untitdfgfrtdled.jpg
    Mueq Mitwali

Loved players-untitled.rt43trw3png.jpg
    Aboda Qashouh
    Cat Harrison and cookizzz like this.

My love lasts as long as their 'performance'.

I've had players on 35T teams that I've never sold - but thats because when the time came for them to go I'd do a takeover, to get another couple and start the 'star player cultivation' all over again. Although on 1 team I had a 3* slow training ST in starting team that just kept scoring - he lasted 8 seasons until I abandoned them - he was much less than 1* by then but still got a goal every other game towards the end against 4* competition.

Sometimes loyalty is rewarded by blind loyalty is rarely good. Loyalty for performance is a fair trade.

Edit: Just noticed 22yo Steve Nicol, Buffs' left back, is now on 205 appearances in his 5th Season at the Club. He might make another, maybe even 2 as sub but I'm pretty sure he'll be cast out and forgotten in the not to distant future since he's already operating in the shadow of new kid Andy Roberston.

Last edited by Buffs Mad; 03-18-2015 at 09:15 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Addicted
    My favourite. 237 games and only 24. Still playing well even if he is 10 points lower ranking. Hopefully keep him until he is 34 and get well over 500 games.
    Loved players-baddy.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast