Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Scott Buck
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: need some help

Question need some help

no matter what level we are.. its important to help together .. i need some help and some answers ..

1 - how i get cash to upgrade stadium .not full upgrade and still lvl 26
    2 - how many tickets are good for lvl 26 - stadium lvl 11 - 6M fans
    3 - cant do more Friendly match because of health - not enough rests for players and maybe get injury
    4 - still cant understand average attendance
    5 - i have a squad for next season and its ( gk / dc - dc - dc / dml - dmr / mc - mc / amc / st - st ) .. idk how's it because of squad of opposite teams . i need to change it sometimes. but i want to use at most of matches, it means i need more player to changing squad .but need more cash .and it's the problem
    6 - in another fb i am in hard server of transfer market .. always i lose players idk what i do ..

thanks

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Once you reach the 20+ levels it is *very* hard to make $$. I would consider taking over a lower level team.

There is average attendance for season, and a historical average of your team since they started keeping records.
    It is the attendance your home games, and CL or Cup finals divided by whatever that number of matches is.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Yesterday, you approached this forum with a very loud tone. You opened like 4-5 thread as different title but all the same subject. You asked for help but on other hand, you also showed off how you dominated and shut out your opponents in CL. That was a reason why I was being asshole. Some people including me thought that you just want some good attention.

Today, you are totally nicer. Yes, you are right, we are here to help and look out for each other whether you are at level 26 or newbie.

Any way, enough of that, you may need to set a higher number of ticket. You will lose 1, 2, or 3% of possession but you can collect higher ticket price. Try to watch video to earn some cash.

You should completely done with all the building by now. It is too late for it now, but if you have chance, build it before you reach higher level. Good luck.
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Arya Nabaz View Post
    no matter what level we are.. its important to help together .. i need some help and some answers ..

1 - how i get cash to upgrade stadium .not full upgrade and still lvl 26
    2 - how many tickets are good for lvl 26 - stadium lvl 11 - 6M fans
    3 - cant do more Friendly match because of health - not enough rests for players and maybe get injury
    4 - still cant understand average attendance
    5 - i have a squad for next season and its ( gk / dc - dc - dc / dml - dmr / mc - mc / amc / st - st ) .. idk how's it because of squad of opposite teams . i need to change it sometimes. but i want to use at most of matches, it means i need more player to changing squad .but need more cash .and it's the problem
    6 - in another fb i am in hard server of transfer market .. always i lose players idk what i do ..

thanks
    I have less experience than you. Hope these opinions are constructive to you:
    1. It seems impossible to suddenly get cash at your level, unless you pay real money. At lower levels, occasionally luckily getting a FA for resale may be a method but not for high wage low price high level players.
    2. I'm not sure. Some managers can set a higher ticket price than my team at my levels. But I still believe that ticket is not appropriate to increase too rapidly. I usually gradually increase this.
    3. Condition is a limit factor to manage in this game. I advise using spare condition to play friendlies to make money but not using rest packs. My teams play a lot of friendlies. I will stop arranging these when the players' conditions will just recover before next match.

In general, I think team management is a long run game. Poor financial condition may reflect preparations in the past is not good enough. It should be difficult to make a turnaround at high levels, especially if you still want short term success.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-18-2015 at 07:32 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.