Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: How's that happening? new managers get over high level team..

How's that happening? new managers get over high level team..

I've got a few friends that recentlly started playing.. one of them is Lv 15, the other guy is lvl 9.. and there's one more lvl7
    What's going on?

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Are you sure they just started? I only ask because they have been trying to group friends to servers and maybe they got moved?

But otherwise, no idea, I've not seen that before.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    I may be wrong, or I can be right. However, I believe Nordeus is randomly trying to put new managers at higher level instance of level 1. By doing so, these newbies can fill the spots for those managers who abandoned their team.

Nowadays, I have seen a lot of them. As the screenshots below, you can see three different managers in my league table alone. You can look at "Founded" on the right hand side, they just played and set up their team in January and February of 2015.

If I was right, I feel sorry for these newbies, I feel like they can't experience everything about the game. Oh well, on other hand, it's may be good for some people.
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-19-2015 at 04:10 AM.
    pcmacdaniel and BeckStar like this.

The manager could have been a higher level that took over the team, the founded date is when they took it over. The low Q and high age point to those previously having been abandoned teams, but I'm not sure what that manager level is on the app. I don't use it. But on the similar page on the web it's the Team level that is shown there. The manager level is shown on the managers' pictures, so it's easy to see if they differ.

How's that happening? new managers get over high level team..-untitled.jpg

The team on the right is level 2, but the original team of that manager was started before the one on the left, thus manager level 22 on left, 23 on right.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-19-2015 at 04:24 AM.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

u can take over a new team at a higher level
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Famous
    On my server I've noticed something similar to what BARCA FC mentioned above. The leagues consists of many teams named something like Fuzzy FC, Classy FC, etc... Player quality looked just like what it would at level 1, bunch of 3 star players, with a few at 4/5 stars. Only difference was this was a level 7 league that looked like that.

For some people its probably ok, but for a raw to the game, newbie i'd think it would be kind of off-putting.

Rookie
    I didn't say that the higher managers can't take over the lower team. The higher managers take over another club as lower level is normal, because he/she already experienced with the game. On other hand, if the beginners start the game at a higher level than 1, they won't go through the whole process of buildings, they don't even know how they get or not get to CL, etc. (the list can go on and on). I just tried to stay on course with Beckstar, as he mentioned that he have three friends just started play T11. His friends, he should know exactly who they are, can't argue on that.

After all, the only person can give us a right answer and that is Nordeus. To me, the Nordeus is forcing SOME of the newbies play at a higher level, so that they can fill the spots for those who abandoned their team. I am not even mentioned about some managers promoted to the next level after stand at #8 and below in the league.
    BeckStar likes this.

I do not believe they start new managers at anything other than level one.
    t11_fan likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I do not believe they start new managers at anything other than level one.
    Maybe only way to find that out is to check manager's archievements.
    Cat Harrison and BeckStar like this.
    Ex top eleven player

Good idea, that might point to how long they have played.

With them rearranging players to be with friends and take overs it's not surprising there are some managers that seem to appear out of nowhere.

I do wonder about BeckStar's friends though, I just can't see them throwing new managers into level 15, as stated above that might very well sour a newbie's opinion of the game.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-19-2015 at 05:38 PM.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast