Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bridgy

Thread: old app finally dead?

Rookie

old app finally dead?

I still haven't downloaded te 2015 and have been clinging on to the old version on my android. Last night and this morning I've played some friendlies on it though and it disconnected whenever I try to change orders or make sub. Hoping this is just because if the eclipse here in England but not so sure. Has anyone else experienced the same?

still works fine on my phone, for now anyways

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Yesterday, I had the same issue like your and only problem in friendly match like you have said. This is my second time since the update. Last time was like a month ago and happened for couple days, then it went back to normal. I don't know how long this one last, I will find it out after my league match.

One thing I have noticed though, a day or two before, I used all 23 players in a friendly match. Have you sub all of your reverse players prior to the issue?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Barca FC View Post
    Yesterday, I had the same issue like your and only problem in friendly match like you have said. This is my second time since the update. Last time was like a month ago and happened for couple days, then it went back to normal. I don't know how long this one last, I will find it out after my league match.

One thing I have noticed though, a day or two before, I used all 23 players in a friendly match. Have you sub all of your reverse players prior to the issue?
    I'm back to normal now luckily. No i usually only make 1 sub to get the green unless someone gets injured. I'm impressed you used 23 players in a match, I can only keep 22 in my squad
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Rookie
    Lucky you, I am still having problem with it. Yeah, I do a lot of sub for the last friendly game of the day, so that, all of my players can have the same condition and ready for the next match.

Rookie
    I spoke too soon too. It only affects friendly matches... For now anyway. I guess this is nordeus' "subtle" way of forcing us to move to the new app*

* or quit playing, which is what I plan to do when old app dies.

Rookie
    It has been almost a week since this issue happen. Yeah, I have thought the same...it must be some kind a force from Nordeus, or may be they don't want us to earn a rest out for it (hahaha). It's very irritating, today, I couldn't even sub an injury player during a friendly match. Nordeus, whatever the reason is, you have done a great job by sneak into our game and mess with it. Bravo!!!
    31 seasons: been there done it but have enough with the newest update

7 trebles
    27 league titles, soon to be 28 and 3 runner-up
    22 champion league titles, 2-second place, 3-third place
    17 cup titles, 3-runner-up, 1-third place

Nordeus, things are great, don't break it