Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: why only fools play top eleven ?

Apprentice

why only fools play top eleven ?

because i had squad with 6 stars and 4-3-3 formation and he had ilegal formation and all players of him were 1-2 stars and i was eleminated from chl because he score me 1 goal and i didnt score him even 1 goal .. thats why everyone play fifa manager and football manager because this ****ty game from nordeus only want to make them spent real money.. bye bye nordeus have fun with those morons
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-24-2015 at 08:21 PM. Reason: profanity
    Igor Shamko likes this.

VIP
    You are hopeless...

Dreamer
    I don't see your point.

If this is a game where people who paid more money always win and people who don't spend or farm tokens have zero chance, then you can call nordeus names for capitalism no problem about that.

But if you think the better team is created by getting more expansive players to join the team, maybe a football management simulator is not a game for you, as you have totally missed the point.

You obviously spend much more tokens but failed to win? So you must have made a lot of bad decisions.
    The game is full of traps that you can spend a lot of tokens and end up with no gain. Learn to avoid them.

Getting the best out of the limited resources you have involve decision making. There are so many options you can spend your tokens/packs etc, if this don't work for you this time why you don't try to find a better option?

You are not forced to pay any money. Paying gives a small advantage but it may not be enough.

Everybody wants to win, but this is a pure pvp game where there are hundreds of losers for only one winner (for CL and cup), losing is to be expected.
    If you are so upset about losing you should find a non-pvp game, such as a single player game vs AI only.
    cookizzz and Cat Harrison like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    why you appeared again ?
    you said 2-3 times that you 'll never play this game again
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by besssss View Post
    because i had squad with 6 stars and 4-3-3 formation and he had ilegal formation and all players of him were 1-2 stars and i was eleminated from chl because he score me 1 goal and i didnt score him even 1 goal .. thats why everyone play fifa manager and football manager because this ****ty game from nordeus only want to make them spent real money.. bye bye nordeus have fun with those morons
    You know, you just put that label on yourself?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-24-2015 at 08:23 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

OH stop it , at least lose finals and then come here complain like i do
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-24-2015 at 08:23 PM.

Addicted
    FIFA manager???

Don't insult Nordeus. Thanks.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Hey man. im level 4, and i SWEAR i never used a SINGLE penny for tokens and i always get 1 place in the league. thats cuz:
    1. i always bid for 3 star players who are 20 years old
    2. i always use the same tactic: 3-4-3, and sometimes i pust 2 DC, 1 DMC and 4 MC and 3 ST
    3. i name my players known names so that my opponents put defencive mode. always defencive mode loses.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Sometimes I 'm wondering why forum adms ban Siddarth ...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

VIP
    those morons who are dogs of nordeus and spent money ....
    Is that how you won 5 triples? With a lil help of your mum and sister?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-25-2015 at 08:40 PM. Reason: profanity in quote

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast