Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Auction cheating or bug i lost today 2 auction and a lot of tokens-

Apprentice
    another troll from hanoi now. stop writing bull..... the game has a bug !!!!!! if they have a net problem its not mine so fix it and give me and others the tokens back

You posted the thread to the forum. Every one can discuss it man. Why you dont like comments that is not good for you? the internet connection means your home or office internet connection. sometimes It's slow and if you bid on the last second you can not success.
    you should learn more about Austions. dont blame all for Nordeus. I think your mind has a bug not Nordeus in this situation.

lmao what a retard .

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by QuocBao View Post
    You posted the thread to the forum. Every one can discuss it man. Why you dont like comments that is not good for you? the internet connection means your home or office internet connection. sometimes It's slow and if you bid on the last second you can not success.
    you should learn more about Austions. dont blame all for Nordeus. I think your mind has a bug not Nordeus in this situation.
    agree. bidding in the last second has some merits. but there is also risk involved, especially if you have internet connection problem.
    QuocBao likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12