Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Amane Ito
  • 1 Post By nickspeed4

Thread: no minus balance

no minus balance

my friend tried bidding for a player which he didn't have any money for. but he couldn't buy it, and he didnt get any minus balance. she is level 1

Dreamer
    You cannot start a bid on a player if you don't have enough cash to sign him at the moment.

BUT, you can START to bid if you have enough cash, and you can keep bidding on that player no matter what happen later on.

Meaning if you have 200m, you can start bidding 7 players that cost 100 m each and end up with -500m balance if you manage to get them all.

You can also raise and continue any bid unless you run out of tokens. You can get negative balance from this.

Negative balance is a dire situation that you can lose your most expansive players if you fail to pay the debt in time, you should avoid it as much as possible.
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nickspeed4 View Post
    my friend tried bidding for a player which he didn't have any money for. but he couldn't buy it, and he didnt get any minus balance. she is level 1
    As he couldn't buy it, he did not pay. Thus he didn't get minus balance. Amane has already explained about bidding.

But I'm curious, is your friend 'he' or 'she'?

sorry, my friend is a she
    cookizzz likes this.