Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Amane Ito

Thread: unfair behavior

Famous

unfair behavior

My teams just supported a match of the rival of L12 team. I feel unpleasure to find that he intentionally lost to opponent with weird (no longer illegal) formation and players out of natural positions.

unfair behavior-rza-match-formation.jpgunfair behavior-rza-match-ratings.jpg
    unfair behavior-rza-match-result.jpgunfair behavior-rza-formation.jpg

After getting 3 points, his opponent moved from 7th place to 4th place. Now it has a good chance to challenge for the 2nd final position. With 4 matches to go, in substance my rival has already won the league.

unfair behavior-rza-table-noname-1.png

In fact, his league is very interesting. But the points for 2nd to 8th place are close. I would love to participate in this race for 2nd place.

I accept managers who tank whole season for resting or re-building. But I think intentionally losing one or two matches to affect the positions in league is very bad behavior and unfair.

I love this rival team because we had good competitions in league or even CL for several seasons and often support each other in other matches. His team is always maintained young & strong. In this season, we were no longer grouped to same league again because he un-friended me in season beginning and then re-friended me on Day 3.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-31-2015 at 11:34 AM.

I guess it's a friend of his or even second account. So he just want to keep him in CL zone for more money next season. Not in the spirit of the fair play, but it is understandable action, this game has a lot of flaws and exploits anyway.

Well I guess there is no moral codec T11

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Not illegal. I just don't like this.

Dreamer
    Well I am not a big fan of those kinds of tactics... however, he earned the right to choose how he would manage his team at the end by getting such a big lead.

I tossed a game to a friend at the end of last season so he had a shot at CL, didn't work tho.

Famous
    In one season, most likely at level 2, I have 2 team in same league. 3 teams including both my teams was competing. For the match between my teams, the results is the worst that it is a draw and means both my teams lost 2 points. At that time, I did not participate in managing during the match and let the youngest players of both teams to compete.

As I remember, at the end of the season, my teams were 1st and 3rd places.

Dreamer
    In real football such behaviour will be heavily fined, though.

I think managers should be fined in-game money in per-game basis if they have intentionally drop their possession to lose game (by things including out of position and illegal formation)... people tanking will be furious
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    I just noticed my rival just intentionally lost another league match with a even more weird formation.
    unfair behavior-rza-formation-cut.jpgunfair behavior-rza-match-formation-cut.jpg

Luckily, league ranking was not affected by this controlled match result. The winning team ranked 9th and do not have chance to promote before or after the match. However, the beneficiary team of previous controlled match I mentioned before was finally ranked 6th in this league. It successfully robbed a position to promote.
    unfair behavior-rza-table-cut.png

BTW, my rival just unfriended one of my team again to avoid to draw with it in same league next season. He will request friendship again on Day 3.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-04-2015 at 07:37 PM.