Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: free tokens

free tokens

hey guys. i want to know that those 21 free tokens, has anyone tried it and it gave free tokens? and can i get them without a bank card? cuz where i live nobody uses bank cards. you might think im lying but yes. cuz im in a small village

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I used paypal as a Facebook payment method and got the Tokens, my paypal is linked to a bank account. You need something like that or a card to link it to.
    Jult52 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Addicted
    Rather than open a new topic, has anyone had trouble with TokenAds loading the offers at all in the UK?

I mean like, i was wondering why would they give 21 free tokens when they ask people for money. so are they actually free, or do they take money

It is free.
    It is a reward for setting up a Facebook payment method.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Rather than open a new topic, has anyone had trouble with TokenAds loading the offers at all in the UK?
    I only use TokenAds to watch the videos and can usually get at least 1 extra token a day (wll most days). As for the other offers I did the surveys a long while back but not all worked.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nickspeed4 View Post
    I mean like, i was wondering why would they give 21 free tokens when they ask people for money. so are they actually free, or do they take money
    As Cat says they are free, but your card details will probably be stored and if you accidently click on another offer the payment will go straight out. Just be careful when checking out offers. This has been brought up a few times and if you have a debit card belonging to an empty bank account, it will still work on this offer.

so basicly you do the offer only once and after that you cant?

Yes the FB offer is a one time thing.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It does appear that the days of being able to farm loads of tokens is over.

For the past 2/3 months its been really hard, apart from via an option on Matamoy which would get you up to 50 a day if you were lucky (but more than likely you wouldn't get more than 30). However, that option has now gone too.

In the past 3 days I think I've been able to farm an extra 5 or 6 tokens to my stockpile. So from being able to farm nearly 200 tokens a day a year ago, to around 50 a few months ago, its now down to an extra 1 or 2 a day now if you are lucky.

It will now be interesting to see how long those with tokens can keep them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast