Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Are my players overwork ?

Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    then if that's the case, you can power train. you can buy 5 star 18-20 yr old players from auction or buy 22-23 yr old scout players, so you don't need to spend a lot of packs to power train them. you can read the power training thread. there are lots of tips there.

i think since you are still low level, the objective is to win all 3 competitions with the least possible tokens. so don't overdo the power training thing. since every level you reach, your players lose 1 star, and you can get better players from auctions.
    Thanks for the advice

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Girly fc View Post
    Attachment 2756

My current team (Girly FC)
    that's a great team you have there. when you get to level 2, your players lose 1 star. so power training will improve. so maybe you can consider holding power training for now until you reach level 2 in order to save packs.

Is it advisable to sell my expensive players towards the end of the season ? So that I can get better players at the next level ?

Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    that's a great team you have there. when you get to level 2, your players lose 1 star. so power training will improve. so maybe you can consider holding power training for now until you reach level 2 in order to save packs.
    Well I think this is a good idea, store up the packs for the next season. as most of my players are 18 to 20 yrs old. Only 5 are 23 to 29 yrs old which i plan on selling soon.

Apprentice
    Is it advisable to sell my expensive players towards the end of the season ? So that I can get better players at the next level ?
    depends on auction activity. if you have an active server, it is best to sell your players on the first few days of the season. you can get more money doing that. but you need to know the best time to sell. in my server, i get good price if i sell my players just before i sleep, which is about 11pm.

if you want to save tokens, it is good if you can hold on to your players for a few seasons. but if token is no issue, just wait for the start of the new season. if your server is not active, then try to sell the players toward the end of the season. take note that since your player will add 1 more year in age, the players lose 20% of market value at the start of the new season.
    Darth Sidious likes this.

Your players are already even quite good for level 2. With the current team you should still do fine a league higher, too. If you have many tokens and fun at power training (as it seems ), sell the old one like you have planned.

Now i have rest players that are not gaining much progress and continue to power train the others that are still having good skill progress.

I wouldn't recommend any power training until you reach about Level 10. You will be playing a lot of inactives over the next few levels, you will win easy leagues and easy champions leagues but you will soon find it boring and a waste of time power training when there is a lack of competition in the lower levels.

Also I wouldn't recommend training players to play in a new position because that effectively costs you just over 3 quality worth of skill points just to add a new position.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12