Thread: How does this game determine a winner?

Angry How does this game determine a winner?

Can someone tell me the answer to this question, besides the obvious - JUST PLAIN LUCK...

In last two days i played 2 games with totally not logical results.

Both player were way below my quallity (Avrg. quality: Mine 22.8, Opponents 12.8/13.4), I played both games at home and had a friend watching a game (max 15% possesion), all of my players had full (above 90%) condidtion and same moral (above 90%).
    I used tactics i used so many times before with success (read from sitckied topic here on forum).
    1st game: Me (4-5-1V) vrs Opponent(4-4-2)
    2nd game: Me(3-5-2) vrs Opponent(4-5-1 flat)

First game score was 1:1 with my team barely giving a goal in last 5 mins and 2nd game i LOST!!! with 1:2.

Now im completely lost... i cant see any benefit from watching my own games or setting "right" formation or even improving my players since an opponent's player with quality of 8 can stop every attack my 24 and 23 ST make.

Please tell me if there is something im doing wrong here.

bNy
    Players skills/attributes and so on
    Formation both use
    Home/away side
    Fitness
    Morale
    Whether or not your watching the game
    And probably a lot more factors that I've forgot to mention or don't know about.

Yes, but as i stated above, I was far superior in all of those aspects and i even lost.

And now, just for kicks i tried a friendly match with my friend who is lev20 and his team averages 98.9 quality (im lev2 with arvg. of 22.8).
    My team played away and he was the only one watching the match (no other supporters).

Can you guess the score??? 2:1 for him!!!! HOW??? his team should have ran through me like bulldozer, but he barely won.
    Last edited by Maslachak; 03-01-2013 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maslachak View Post
    Yes, but as i stated above, I was far superior in all of those aspects and i even lost.

And now, just for kicks i tried a friendly match with my friend who is lev20 and his team averages 98.9 quality (im lev2 with arvg. of 22.8).
    My team played away and he was the only one watching the match (no other supporters).

Can you guess the score??? 2:1 for him!!!! HOW??? his team should have ran through me like bulldozer, but he barely won.
    Whats a L20 team doing with a average quality of 98.9??? Sounds like that L20 team is abandoned since you only lost 2-1. I'm L15 and my average quality is 99.8

Most of the games are just based on probability, a random number generator, to determine what happens in the game. So sometimes you can get the odd bogus results on this game and not many players like it to be honest, I had a 0-0 draw 2 days in a league game playing 4-2-2-2 hexagon vs a standard 3-4-3 formation and being 18 quality better, It throws all logic right out the window.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Whats a L20 team doing with a average quality of 98.9??? Sounds like that L20 team is abandoned since you only lost 2-1. I'm L15 and my average quality is 99.8
    Most of the games are just based on probability, a random number generator, to determine what happens in the game.
    Indeed, he stopped playing some time ago, but his team is still there and difference between our 2 team is still gargantuous ()
    A random generator makes the only sence in all of this.
    I wanted to see if there is some parameter in all of this that im missing since i "just" started playing this game and there are many things i still dont know.

Apprentice
    there is a lot of random **** in this game. i was trying to actively lose one game playing worst players with no morale or condition once, and they played better than my best players with full morale and condition. it's way too random if you ask me. i am stopping playing after this season, will come back in a month time to see the progress of my team
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner