Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gabez Teh

Thread: New Season generate time???

Famous

Red face New Season generate time???

Hi folks!

We are closing current season and tomorrow (i know its 2am GMT right?) we will starting a new one.

I have a simple question and a little disclaimer

I would like to know an EXACT time of the generate time on server side for cups and for the league. Totally forgot marking the good opponents from cups and from current league (we had all games except mine) and i would like to play with them for next season. As far as i know the random generator is "friendly" system about trying to put friends together and what if he/she doesn't log for next 2 or 3 days (holiday, any1?) ??? As far as i know the new season league starts at only about day3(ish) and you don't know nothing about your opponents until that day That's why I'm curious about the exact generate time about next league. When its generate? tomorrow (2am GMT) or on dayX?

Sorry for the silly question but im only at (end of) level2.

Thank you very much!

Famous
    I think there is no fixed time to complete generation of fixtures on both day 1 (for CL & Cup) & day 3 (for league). But the operations will start at around GMT 2am and finish in 1 to 3 hours.

I don't know how to increase the chance to play with friend in same Cup & CL. For league, you need to make a friendship in T11 before start of Day 3. Please also be reminded that if you do not make friend them before end of this season, you may find difficult to locate their profiles and so as to make friend with them because all league tables, Cup /CL playoff trees, fixture histories of this season will disappear since new season day 1. If you want to record any information of this season, you also need to do now.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-04-2015 at 04:31 PM.

Famous
    Thanx cookizzz!

ur last 2 sentences: suspected dat ^^
    cookizzz likes this.

Only way to increase chance of drawing same server friend in Cup is to have very similar Q for T14 - but you need to get very lucky.

No idea what works with CL - but in custom leagues where my same level same server friends were the only friends there seemed to be a higher chance of drawing together (or a major coincidence occurred). eg Season 2 in my last OMA all 4 CL qualifying teams from 2 leagues (7 friends in each) made it to the same CL draw (and they all were in QF too )