Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By JaChciSpat
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck
  • 1 Post By Southampton FC

Thread: Cup draw

Cup draw

Does anything change? I have quality of my best 14 players 130,4 (2*) and all my oponents have 140 and more (4-5*). So whats the key for drawing the cup?
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Really? No one knows?

Cup draws have several levels included, which as you have experienced now, makes it very difficult to win or compete in
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Well, thanks, but I realized that about lvl 2. Now I explain. In the past draw works like that:
    Engine takes best 14 players of Your squat, calculate Your average value of a player and put You to the matching level of cup, f.e. if You have whole squad of 7* players You play against teams with 7* players, no matter about Your or their level. 3* aganinst 3*, 5* against 5*,... 3* is the same level for You as a manager and for the cup also. Maybe You noticed it, if You are lvl 28.
    Now it does not work like that, so I asked how does it work now, because I lost 300 M for dismising of 7 players and cca 700 M for not selling tham on the beginning of the seasson.

Quote Originally Posted by JaChciSpat View Post
    Well, thanks, but I realized that about lvl 2. Now I explain. In the past draw works like that:
    Engine takes best 14 players of Your squat, calculate Your average value of a player and put You to the matching level of cup, f.e. if You have whole squad of 7* players You play against teams with 7* players, no matter about Your or their level. 3* aganinst 3*, 5* against 5*,... 3* is the same level for You as a manager and for the cup also. Maybe You noticed it, if You are lvl 28.
    Now it does not work like that, so I asked how does it work now, because I lost 300 M for dismising of 7 players and cca 700 M for not selling tham on the beginning of the seasson.
    Good for you.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    I've been put against someone 4 quality better and 2 leagues above me. I've got no hope
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Afaik its still the same - but that doesn't mean they're not experimenting on selected servers.

No doubt you'll know all this but lowering your Q does not guarantee success. Q-lowering happens much more now than it did. Even those 1* or 2* teams you are drawn with on reset can wake up and buy big. As you know, if they improve before you then you're still at a disadvantage v an active team.

(2 seasons ago my 'lowered' 4* T14 side was drawn in a Cup with team of similar Q (as expected). But his crappy team 2 levels up had turned into 7 n 8* by the time we met.)

PS. Most of my Cup opponents today were similar Q after the draw but some are improving as we speak.

EDIT: Your also discounting the possibility that if there are a lot of 1* teams not yet 'bots' that are a level above your 2*s then they'll be filled with 3*s and immediately become a 4* side.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 04-05-2015 at 01:48 PM.