Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: How to play on Facebook

Rookie

How to play on Facebook

I play on android and want to get a picture of my statistics. I've been told I need to use a PC but I can't get to one until next week. How can I login on Facebook and use my phone like on a desktop pc? There's always an option on websites to switch to desktop site, but when I try and play through a web browser it just redirects me to the app. Is there anything I can do to get my statistics and when will they be gone?

Thanks

Just take a screenshot of the screen. the difference between using PC and mobile is that when using PC, it automatically uploads it to your timeline. do like i told you, then just go to your pictures and upload it

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Some android devices have it built in as a button (my tablet does)

It puts it in pictures folder, in a screenshot folder.

Since you started your game on your device, you cannot use the FB version unless you want to link the team to your FB: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...linked-fb.html (cannot have started game in FB before linking)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    I linked it to my Facebook that I don't use as the game told me I could get tokens. I thought someone on here said that if you play on a PC you get extra options compared with playing on a mobile phone.

Not so much anymore they have got most features into the app now, but there are different videos & offers for T, different providers. Also offers on the main site http://www.topeleven.com/play/

Which statistics?
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Not so much anymore they have got most features into the app now, but there are different videos & offers for T, different providers. Also offers on the main site http://www.topeleven.com/play/

Which statistics?
    This statistic and whad do you mean different offers on the main site? Don't I need a PC to use the main site? On my phone it just keeps taking me to the app version

Attachment 41518
    Last edited by Southampton FC; 04-06-2015 at 02:31 AM.

Yes it's only desktop/pc.

What I mean is, I like using FB cos I can use it on phone & tablet with the app and PC and in FB on pc and get more T/boosters by watching videos on all three.

Yeah that statistical page isn't on app yet, that is the biggest thing now missing in the app.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 04-06-2015 at 02:48 AM. Reason: clarity
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    So if I play on PC I can get my 10 green packs on my phone watching videos and then more on my PC?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Southampton FC View Post
    So if I play on PC I can get my 10 green packs on my phone watching videos and then more on my PC?
    On mine it varies, but you can also harvest Tokens on T11 main game site Play Top Eleven - Free Online Football Manager Game on the right side there are periodically videoes to watch. (and tokensads under win tokens)

So, if i understood you correctly, Yes you can harvest all threeplaces, so you need to schuffle a little around
    In my country if I where to buy tokens, on this site they are also a bit cheaper than on facebook (can others also confirm this) (Play Top Eleven - Free Online Football Manager Game)

Facebook - Suitcases - most
    T11 site - Tokens - some
    Old App - both (mostly suitcases) - rarely
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-06-2015 at 12:04 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

As Gert says.....

what I do is:

Fb app for boosters/cash videos and the occasional, rare, 1T video;
    T11 site for token videos and offers; and
    Mobile for offer Tokens and occasional boosters videos.

In the UK on fb at the weekend I can get a shed-load of boosters from videos.

PS. there are some offers on T11 site that you can send to your phone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast