Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Did I get my first troll result??? :D

Rookie

Did I get my first troll result??? :D

Think I got my first troll result, yay! So my last 4 games were all easy wins (6-0, 3-0, 4-0, 6-0) and I was kind of expecting a tougher game at some point (although my oponents average quality was 8.7 less than mine!)

By the end of the first half I had 0 shots (not on target, just 0 shots lol). The other guy had 20 or something stupid and the 2nd half was much the same

Anyway if it had been a cup match I'd have been fed up, although I'm probably the weakest club in the cup fixtures as I'm level 2 and everyone is level 3 or 4, so I can't really get a troll result Kind of a cool feature as in real life even the best teams get taken out by teams much lower than them. Glad it was a group match and not knockout though! Haha

Did I get my first troll result??? :D-2015-04-09-23.27.54.jpg
    Did I get my first troll result??? :D-2015-04-09-21.20.02.jpg
    Did I get my first troll result??? :D-2015-04-09-21.22.51.jpg
    Did I get my first troll result??? :D-2015-04-09-21.26.52.jpg
    Last edited by Southampton FC; 04-09-2015 at 10:31 PM.
    Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.

Rookie
    Also should say I watched the game, had no one out of position, had full morale for the entire team and the minimum condition of any player was 85% (most were 99%). Same formation as the wins I had before and no strange tactics
    Last edited by Southampton FC; 04-09-2015 at 10:40 PM.

Famous
    It's a suspicious result, considering the quality gap.

Out of curiosity, what was your formation and you're opponents formation? I'm just wondering if he was playing the counter-formation to your formation. What was your win bonus?

Regardless of other factors such as these, I would have thought an 8.7 quality advantage at level 2, would never have produced such a lopsided defeat.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 04-09-2015 at 11:36 PM.

Rookie
    His players had 5x7 ratings, 5x8 ratings and 1x9 rating. My players had 1x5 rating, 6x6 ratings, 3x7 ratings and 1x8 rating.

He played 4-1-3-1-1. I played 3-1-2-2-2 (which is the main formation I use). I did briefly switch towards the end but still let in goals and created virtually nothing

Rookie
    Is it just the case that my players had a bad day and his played out of their skin? I can take that compared with it being my fault tactically.

Famous
    I don't know about troll result. But I agree that the quality gap is large. Such result should be rare but is not impossible.

If you watch a match, I suggest to pay attention for losing an early goal in a match. Sometimes, a big loss will start from it. If my team lose a early goal and I notice through commentaries that the team may not well play, I will turn to be more defensive first and further observe. If I can identify player badly play or a position is weak in this match, substitution or formation change may follow.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I don't know about troll result. But I agree that the quality gap is large. Such result should be rare but is not impossible.

If you watch a match, I suggest to pay attention for losing an early goal in a match. Sometimes, a big loss will start from it. If my team lose a early goal and I notice through commentaries that the team may not well play, I will turn to be more defensive first and further observe. If I can identify player badly play or a position is weak in this match, substitution or formation change may follow.
    I agree, but it is not a very easy task. First commentaries are at times very random, and sadly there are no live Rating, not even halftime. SO you got to develoup a plan b, second tactic, so you dont get run over.

And still these things just happen.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I agree, but it is not a very easy task. First commentaries are at times very random, and sadly there are no live Rating, not even halftime. SO you got to develoup a plan b, second tactic, so you dont get run over.

And still these things just happen.
    It's bad that there is no live individual rating or statistics to help us monitoring players' performance on pitch. The commentaries are never enough to help evaluation.

Before substituting players or radical change in formation, besides turning to more defensive I may perform minor change like altering arrows of some players, moving a full back to centre back, moving a AML/AMR to ML/MR, etc. This is always my temporary plan
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    It's bad that there is no live individual rating or statistics to help us monitoring players' performance on pitch. The commentaries are never enough to help evaluation.

Before substituting players or radical change in formation, besides turning to more defensive I may perform minor change like altering arrows of some players, moving a full back to centre back, moving a AML/AMR to ML/MR, etc. This is always my temporary plan
    I agree NORDEUS get those halftime ratings.

my experince are good with just changing some arrows, this can give a big impact and change the procentage towards you

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

it recall me season 23 in CL semi-final. my opponent suddenly net 4 goals in just 10 minutes without any explication, they just shoot from distance and goals ( lost 4-8 in that matches
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast