Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Friends have gone .. and yet they haven't ...

Friends have gone .. and yet they haven't ...

I play on iOS and I don't play via Facebook. Today my home screen friends list has gone, and it has been replaced by an endless list of dead add-a-friend-from-facebook buttons.

Fortunately, my friends haven't really gone: I can still still support my friends, and they can still support me. My friends fixtures list is also OK.

But because my friends list has gone, I can't play any friendlies. Even if I go to a friend's properties, I can't arrange a friendly, the only option I get is to add him as a friend, but that makes no sense because he is already a friend ...

Nordeus, please fix this asap. I write this post here because it usually has more effect than contacting support directly ...

They know about it since they have it on their known bugs list. *fingers crossed*
    Jernet likes this.

That sucks........Although my friends list is mostly useless for me. I don't do many friendlies as the results seem ridiculous and the reward is worse than training. Can't even communicate with them in any way and you get only one gift per day so 10 or 10,000 friends makes little difference.

Also this thing about having friends drawn into leagues doesn't seem to work.......I have been drawn with exactly 2 friends in 3 seasons. Meh.....

The thing that concerns me is them fixing the damn GK. Having the same set of skills is just infuriating and the game ratings are insanely hard to comprehend making it virtually impossible to figure out if I have a worthwhile keeper or not.....or what it one even looks like.

If I am keeping clean sheets and my keeper is rated 6 or better I have no problem keeping them. You could keep track of save/goal % if you really cared to know how well they were performing. Unfortunately, I've always neglected training offense in keepers until this season and their goal kick accuracy and distribution probably plays a lot more into their rating then just pure defensive plays.

I am afraid that I concede so little and there are so few save opportunities that it would be hard to find a good sample lol.

Over just over 3 seasons I am allowing about 0.5 goals per game. That has a lot to do with being far more talented than 95% of teams I play and not just more talented but talent that has been carefully selected with only those who consistently have game avgs of 7.5 and up.

I guess I am being too picky then hoping to find a keeper that has more 8's than 6's huh?

yeah results are all that matter, I've only had 8s on GKs when they save 5+ shots or save penalties.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by David Grizzle View Post
    I am afraid that I concede so little and there are so few save opportunities that it would be hard to find a good sample lol.

Over just over 3 seasons I am allowing about 0.5 goals per game. That has a lot to do with being far more talented than 95% of teams I play and not just more talented but talent that has been carefully selected with only those who consistently have game avgs of 7.5 and up.

I guess I am being too picky then hoping to find a keeper that has more 8's than 6's huh?
    At higher levels if you have more than 1 player that averages 7.5, consider yourself extremely lucky.

Back to the original topic:

The missing ability to play friendlies takes away a source of income.

Also, the missing friends list takes away the ability to send gifts to friends, so ultimately it takes away a source for getting rest packs, skill points, morale boosters, etc.

Nordeus had just about gotten a pretty decent Top Eleven 2015 together after the latest update that brought back player compare, special abilities training, etc. so why do they keep introducing errors too?

It's as if they never test their releases. This error is evident on the very front page of iOS versions that do not connect via Facebook, so a very, very simple test case ought to have spotted this. Aaaaargh ....!