Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Player reaches next star, following game he sucks

Question Player reaches next star, following game he sucks

I have now played this game for a while, and I have begun to notice some strange things.

Therefore I would now like to know if any of you can confirme some of it.

Just about every time one of my players are promoted to next star, he playes awful next match (5) up to this he has been in the (7-9) margin. This is a terrible thing because you often plan to reach that point right before an importetant match.

Player reaches next star, following game he sucks-next-star.png
    his colleagues did fine

Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

If you were training him hard pre game it might have had an effect on his performance? I've seen nothing but an increase in form on players going 2-3, 3-4. I've seen it go both ways on 4-5. Never trained 6-7 tho so I have no basis of comparison.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If you were training him hard pre game it might have had an effect on his performance
    yes, good point. I still remember when I 've lost in a Cup semifinal in lv3.
    I trained my players (most of the squad) 3 times, 3bars practice, gave them greens and then they performed unexpectedly bad in the afternoon game.
    Also, if you have some gathered sp and give them only in one skill (attack for example) then it can change the balance of the player (some times for good, some times for bad).
    but in general, no for me.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes, good point. I still remember when I 've lost in a Cup semifinal in lv3.
    I trained my players (most of the squad) 3 times, 3bars practice, gave them greens and then they performed unexpectedly bad in the afternoon game.
    Also, if you have some gathered sp and give them only in one skill (attack for example) then it can change the balance of the player (some times for good, some times for bad).
    but in general, no for me.
    So what your both are impying is that they need som actual resting before the game, eventhough they are at condition 95-99? how long would you recomende?

if this is true I need to tweak the way I traine my team
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, I think green packs don't give the "real" rest in a player.
    The same with the red packs. If you heal a player, he is still vulnerable in an injury.
    If a key player get injured today and I have a critical game on Monday, I 'll fix him today and let him out of training and games today and tomorrow so I can use him at Mondays match.
    For resting, I leave at least 1-2 resting period (3 hours) before the game - for the first eleven of course.
    I don't know how it works the "rest all" button - giving 7-8 greens and see the bar covering 3 hours.
    All these above is a personal rule.

* and this is another good thing about the new "no time limit" in training because previously I had to find the "dead" periods of the day, to make my trainings.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-11-2015 at 12:02 PM.
    Buffs Mad, Gert Funck and cookizzz like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I don't have record, but have an impression that in medium run players slightly badly performed after promoting to new star level or sign contract midway in a season.

However, I have a counter example tonight. My player who just promoted to 5* continued his excellent form and got a 8 match rating in league match. I am glad that my decision to turn down two 3-token offers for him is at least not incorrect.
    Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.

I generally try not to take more than 40% condition out of my players a day through training and use greens to recuperate first team players after matches that are performing well, I only hard train my lowest fastest trainers as it seems they can cope with the higher intensity due to age and being low star. I find that every player's form benefits from once a day practice match training even the older slower trainers, like think about it from a real world perspective. Running isn't going to increase your form, just practice will do that. I generally train my first team and reserves separately. Excepting the fast trainers.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Visionary S
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I have now played this game for a while, and I have begun to notice some strange things.

Therefore I would now like to know if any of you can confirme some of it.

Just about every time one of my players are promoted to next star, he playes awful next match (5) up to this he has been in the (7-9) margin. This is a terrible thing because you often plan to reach that point right before an importetant match.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	next star.PNG 
Views:	98 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	42509
    his colleagues did fine

Try to change his position.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Visionary S View Post
    Try to change his position.
    Now he has played 4 matches 5 in tre an 4 in one, this is just awfull

He has restet since yesterday, and still he sucked big time
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-12-2015 at 01:36 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    So what your both are impying is that they need som actual resting before the game, eventhough they are at condition 95-99? how long would you recomende?

if this is true I need to tweak the way I traine my team
    You've done the reverse of my full team cardio trick which significantly boost performance.

The trick is basically letting the whole team or at least the starting lineup to reach condition 90%+ (95%+ even better), do a full team normal cardio (-6%) and use rest all (that cost 6~8 green depend on your team size) before the match starts.

Player who train alone a lot trend to have uncontrollable form, to me training player individually is a bit risky if you don't figure out his breaking point already. Although powertraining usually result in good form, overtraining can cause form to plummet.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast