Thread: Formation & tactics

Banned

Question Formation & tactics

Hiya guys, can any1 giv me any sound advice please, i´ve been playin now 1 month and hav slowly amassed a decent team, i play a basic 4-4-2, wiv the winger usin red arrows, my lowest player is a very gud 23, i use normal team mentality, mixed passin, pressin in own halve, normal tacklin, mixed passin style and zonal markin, no counter attacks or offside traps, i continually concede goals, its a 90 mins of where im never comfatable, other teams of a lower star than my team r scorin at will, and keepin clean sheets, sumtimes im playin teams that hav many players wiv alot lower stars than mine and im stugglin, i hav 2 24 strikers but i mite end the game having maybe 15- 18 shots and only 5-6 on target(if im lucky), now they say that they hav tried to make the game as realistic as poss but surely wiv a higher star team than some in my league i shudnt b strugglin, in the end as we see week in week out in real football the better team comes out the better in the end, can any1 giv me any advice, am i playin the right formation for this game, am i playing the right tactics for my formation, am i usin arrows correctly, any advice will b much apreciated, many thanx.

Dreamer
    always hard tackling, play counterattack, and hard defense

Rookie
    I Use this formation and tactics, it works a treat for me!!

Formation & tactics-untitled.jpg

Banned
    Sorry but what do u mean hard defence.