Thread: The rules are ****,bad

Banned

The rules are ****,bad

The rules are ****,bad
    THE RULES OF THIS GAME ARE VERY BAD
    IF YOU HAD DUTTY IS NORMALLY TAKE THE BEST PLAYERS...

IT is not enough THAT Indonesians PLAYERS are helping YOU took good players
    DUTIES COULD BE RETURNED AT THE END OF THE SEASON by dropping players, not now
    MAKE TOP11 ESPECIALLY FOR INDONESIANS,,,,,

your English is worse

Visionary S
    Quote Originally Posted by magus View Post
    The rules are ****,bad

Yes true. Game can have improvements already made 97 improvements.
    How can we 28-35T a season players compete and catch players who have 12.000 tokens and few millions of fans and budgets more then 200 billion size.
    And they are level 15 players what to expect on level 42.
    Last edited by Visionary S; 04-20-2015 at 09:26 PM.

If you want fair don't play games with micro transactions......

Unfortunately that is the way the game world is moving. It's more profitable and requires a lot less investment.

All I ever wanted was a game with the game play of FIfa but with much more customization. Building your own club, a stadium builder, customized kits, etc.....

EA for a while had a stadium builder for Madden but never fifa..... Is it too hard to ask for something in between fifa and football manager?

Quote Originally Posted by magus View Post
    The rules are ****,bad

I don't understand your English, but you're implying that we Indonesians took the best players from the transfer market. That's true, because we have easier access to tokens back in our country, but frankly enough Indonesians are not the only ones who do this. I often lost transfer auctions to Thai and Vietnamese players. Players in the SEA have easy access to tokens. I know, since I moved to Japan getting tokens has been a bit harder. Unfortunately that's how Nordeus and T11 are going - they need those token buyers for their profit. If you don't like how the game rolls, don't play it.

Banned
    This game is a mess
    and it is not enough Indonesians are advantaged, but this game has rules ****
    if you has debt is not correct if you take your players during the championship.
    I had to leave you to finish debt

I think its just jealousy that is upsetting you more than others.

Play the game, have fun with it, but don't let it upset you.

I don't get why people would spend money on this game, as I think there are too many problems with it to make it worthwhile to spend money on it. That's why I don't care if someone has spent money to get a better team than me - as if they want to buy their way to success, then let them.

Not sure how easy it is to get tokens in Indonesia, as I often hear people complain that they have loads, but its something I've found in the UK too. Buying tokens over here isn't cheap, but you are able to farm free ones that will leave you more than competitive without spending a penny. That's what I do.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thread locked, sorry but we do not promote racism here.

The game is free for play for anyone, cheers!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook