Thread: Players using hard tackling just to injure your players

Players using hard tackling just to injure your players

I've come across lot of players like this..They have no submission and or will to win the game, and are just saving money possibly for next season with their messed up squat, players playing out of their positions..gk playing as st for example..
    They know they will lose and all they do is hard tackling throughout the game and whenever i face these teams, I get at least 1-2 injured players, usually the best ones that are being taken away for about 4-7 days..

Do you guys have any ideas on how to prevent such injuries or at least lower them for people playing hard on tackling? Unless it's a money making scheme by moneydeus(nordeus) again..It's really a piss off..I'm competing in all 3 tournaments and these injuries will mess everything up..

Tackle 'em back and hope for the best
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    lol great advice

Quote Originally Posted by Rasit View Post
    I've come across lot of players like this..They have no submission and or will to win the game, and are just saving money possibly for next season with their messed up squat, players playing out of their positions..gk playing as st for example..
    They know they will lose and all they do is hard tackling throughout the game and whenever i face these teams, I get at least 1-2 injured players, usually the best ones that are being taken away for about 4-7 days..

Do you guys have any ideas on how to prevent such injuries or at least lower them for people playing hard on tackling? Unless it's a money making scheme by moneydeus(nordeus) again..It's really a piss off..I'm competing in all 3 tournaments and these injuries will mess everything up..
    You meet a lot of players? Saving money for next season? You mean like competition prize money add up with current money? If you don't go far in cups or have high ranking in leagues how much you really get? It's strange but I think these teams are 2nd accounts with sole purpose is tokens for emblems and jerseys. If only we have full u21 team...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    this.
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Dreamer
    for me hard tackle is for self-protection instead of hurting others