Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By seanmeg
  • 2 Post By kynan

Thread: Still abusing managers

Still abusing managers

I understood that the new top eleven 2015 app was designed to "freshen up and encourage new players" ? When i first started 35 seasons ago i had lots of opportunity to fill out surveys,watch videos,download items and receive many free tokens and boosters. I still get a few today, my niece and nephew who are just teenagers are refused every option listed above because of their ages ? ,surely if you wish to encourage new players many of whom will be youngsters then your advertisers should give as many options for under 18's as adults ?. I even had to enter my c/c details to their accounts to gain the initial 21 Tokens offer to get them started,you really do get this all wrong Nordeus and you still DO NOT listen

I have also been witnessing structured demolition of their squads through long term injuries in strategic positions ,FORCING them to heal players, well you wont get away with this because i shall oversee them play with illegal formations rather than condone your Greed

Still abusing managers-iiiiiii.png
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Just improve your grass, happens on low levels.

Quote Originally Posted by zOFsky View Post
    Just improve your grass, happens on low levels.
    Thank you for your view,but your suggestion makes little difference as half of the league and cup games are played away from home. Im a manager playing in level 35,having won 24 league titles. My point was more that Nordeus are abusing new managers and enticing them to spend far more tokens and boosters than i did when starting up.They also have little or no chance of freebies through advertisers if they are under 18's, which im assuming most of the "newbies" are. My two relatives in my post are teenagers.
    Last edited by seanmeg; 04-23-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Addicted
    I do not think that Nordeus are responsible for the way that the advertisers run their adverts. I know that I should not say this and may get this post deleted but doing the surveys etc totally spams yous email account and who is to say that the date of birth entered is correct. There is no way of checking up on this, get what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    I do not think that Nordeus are responsible for the way that the advertisers run their adverts. I know that I should not say this and may get this post deleted but doing the surveys etc totally spams yous email account and who is to say that the date of birth entered is correct. There is no way of checking up on this, get what I mean.
    I totally understand, i feel Nordeus are fully responsible for all of their advertisers,look we are all being screwed more and more whether it be injury overkill or auto add of sp,s etc. Many of the changes when the 2015 app was forced upon us ,alienated many managers. I,ve just been monitoring two family newbies,and its shocking how greedy this game has become,just too compete, and this at the lowest levels. I know its our choices ,but i have numerous posts and replies from Top Eleven 2015 stating our aim is to "freshen up and encourage new players" and "your views will be passed on". Complete BS, all i can see is that new managers are being screwed over

The bottom line is this game is so badly coded and that there is next to no care given from the producers of it to the players that any involvement in this game needs to be taken with perspective.

Its not worth spending a single penny on - as even though it has the potential to be a great game, most changes recently have either made the game less attractive and fun to play, or have just been tweeks that don't change the game play. The game engine itself is simply awful.

Then add in to the fact that some users can get loads of packs or tokens by watching videos, while other users can't get any, it kind of devalues the whole game to a degree. I would never pay for packs or tokens in this game because I don't feel its worth it. Furthermore the fact that I can farm thousands of packs while I know others who can't also makes them feel they shouldn't pay for things as its unfair that they have to pay for something that someone else can get for free.

I'm not sure what the score is with Indonesia for example, but its well reported that they seem to be able to buy tokens very cheaply, or are able to farm them really easy too, which ends up giving them such an advantage that those paying decent money elsewhere can't compete. That simply shows the game up in my opinion. The price for tokens needs to be the same regardless of what country you are in, otherwise its value is simply not relevant.

The fact that I have farmed THOUSANDS of tokens for free over the years - (I estimate that it would work out at around £2500 worth if I had bought them all) while it has helped me no end, while others in Europe won't have had that chance to do that shows the game up as being very unfair, even if it isn't Nordeus's fault that its sponsors want to advertise in certain countries only. What isn't acceptable however is charging one price in the UK for say 100 Tokens, but then charging a totally different price for the same amount of tokens elsewhere.
    seanmeg and Sully like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    The bottom line is this game is so badly coded and that there is next to no care given from the producers of it to the players that any involvement in this game needs to be taken with perspective.

Its not worth spending a single penny on - as even though it has the potential to be a great game, most changes recently have either made the game less attractive and fun to play, or have just been tweeks that don't change the game play. The game engine itself is simply awful.

Then add in to the fact that some users can get loads of packs or tokens by watching videos, while other users can't get any, it kind of devalues the whole game to a degree. I would never pay for packs or tokens in this game because I don't feel its worth it. Furthermore the fact that I can farm thousands of packs while I know others who can't also makes them feel they shouldn't pay for things as its unfair that they have to pay for something that someone else can get for free.

I'm not sure what the score is with Indonesia for example, but its well reported that they seem to be able to buy tokens very cheaply, or are able to farm them really easy too, which ends up giving them such an advantage that those paying decent money elsewhere can't compete. That simply shows the game up in my opinion. The price for tokens needs to be the same regardless of what country you are in, otherwise its value is simply not relevant.

The fact that I have farmed THOUSANDS of tokens for free over the years - (I estimate that it would work out at around £2500 worth if I had bought them all) while it has helped me no end, while others in Europe won't have had that chance to do that shows the game up as being very unfair, even if it isn't Nordeus's fault that its sponsors want to advertise in certain countries only. What isn't acceptable however is charging one price in the UK for say 100 Tokens, but then charging a totally different price for the same amount of tokens elsewhere.
    Great reply Exactly what i tell the kids,keep your money in your pockets!!!, they just want too be able to compete with their league counterparts fairly,ffs Nordeus ,they deserve that at least

I live in the US and I only started this year but I was only able to farm tokens from videos for one day on facebook and then it vanished. The only free tokens I get are by offers, usually free trials where I have to keep a calendar so I can cancel on time.

The "surveys" do not work. They all just go through page after page of offers I don't want endlessly and I have not one time got a single token from any of them. When you finally have said no to dozens of pages of offers it says you must complete so many gold/silver offers etc......

I keep hearing people say they get tokens from surveys but I would love to see which ones and how. Maybe Americans get the crap? I don't know.

I'd like to think I'm pretty savvy at milking the free token train - I can still do the watch videos for tokens most nights to add 10/20 to my pile each day - but even I can't get the surveys to work.

Going back about 18 months ago I could probably get one survey in about 6 or 7 to work, but it would always be for a small amount in return, like 4 tokens. Now I'd say I would probably get one survey in about 50 to work if that - and it would take ages for it to pay out.

Simply put in my opinion surveys are simply not worth it. You will need to set up a dummy email address as they just spam you like mad, they take ages to complete assuming you qualify (which again takes ages and 9 times out of 10 doesn't happen), and pay back too little if anything. My advice is to just ignore every offer you see where surveys are involved.

The best way to get tokens is by watching videos. You have to watch 3 to earn one token, but if you have an Iphone and can email the link to yourself on to your phone, then work out at what time of day the offers work (as they only really work for about an hour or two each day now before locking up) its possible to farm plenty, but even that is getting harder - and for those outside the UK, it doesn't work as well. Even those in the UK need to be pretty sharp and on it to know exactly what to do and when to maximise it!