Thread: Android/Phone Issues?

Addicted

Android/Phone Issues?

Since the most recent update on Top Eleven on Android few days ago, the game has a habit of kicking me out of the app, which is very annoying when I want to do simple things like amending my lineup and formation.

Anyone else having similar issues?
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

I still use old android app

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    Some of us don't have the luxury.

Yes, same problem with the Android app (on Samsung S4, with Lollipop) and with the iOS app on iPad.
    This latest version of T11 is very very unstable !!!

Same prob here too (on Samsung S5, Lollipop). Game closes without error message. This happens mostly when configuring team, make substitutions during game, etc...
    Quite annoying

I have not done the most recent update. I would go back to the old version if I knew how.

Every time I log in it asks me to update the thing but I won't do it until people tell me it is safe. Which appears to not be the case. More and more I use my laptop.

The only thing I like about the phone version is that the facilities look a little better at the lower levels. The football academy looks like crap. The training ground at the higher level looks odd.

What irritates me though is that this game has to make good enough money from people like me for them to greatly improve graphics and customization. The choice of kits is pathetic, most premium kits/crests do not have matching sets. I have said before they should just give us the template and let us photo shop our own and upload for a fee.

I want facility customization also.....Don't want to turn this into another request thread.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Need help
    Today for the first time, when I 'm trying to run the game in my Samsung S4/android, I have this message

Android/Phone Issues?-update-1.jpg

for many, many reasons, I don't want to play with the new version

* ok, problem sold
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-27-2015 at 08:21 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html