Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kynan

Thread: Supporters???

Supporters???

I am playing this game for a long time and i am still having zero supporters most of the time. I am standing 2st now. I have tried enough things to let it work. It is really annoying now. Please can anybody help me!!! (not with words you must find a balance, ahhhhhhh i have tried that for a year and its not working for me

What level are you on and what are you charging for ticket prices?

I've found setting ticket prices at around a third of the maximum allowed (At the moment I can charge up to $180 for a game, but charge $70 for league games and a bit more for cups, half for friendlies etc..) gets a fair number in my ground and generates me a decent amount of income.

It is trial and error to see what can bring you the most in, but it is very easy to over charge and then get no one, or only a few fans, as a result.

I always raise my ticket prices on the last day of each season by $2/$3 and it seems to work better than trying to rise them at the start of the next one.

i am now level 22 and charge 108 for a ticket
    Last edited by Arnout En Esther; 04-29-2015 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    What level are you on and what are you charging for ticket prices?

I've found setting ticket prices at around a third of the maximum allowed (At the moment I can charge up to $180 for a game, but charge $70 for league games and a bit more for cups, half for friendlies etc..) gets a fair number in my ground and generates me a decent amount of income.

It is trial and error to see what can bring you the most in, but it is very easy to over charge and then get no one, or only a few fans, as a result.

I always raise my ticket prices on the last day of each season by $2/$3 and it seems to work better than trying to rise them at the start of the next one.
    Thanks for that info. I have tried to raise my ticket prices from lvl 1 to lvl 4 and I am still stuck on $8 for league, if I go to $9 I lose supporters. I make such a tiny amount of my income from tickets and merch even with facilities much higher than my lvl (understand attendance limits) that I don't really worry about it but it seems odd.

Also does the sponsor revenue ever really increase? These tiny 10% rises per season are laughable. Your main sponsor should not be paying you less per season than a single players salary.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnout En Esther View Post
    i am now level 22 and charge 108 for a ticket
    That is your problem.

I'm level 28 and only charge $70. I get around 230K fans a game at those prices. You are charging $38 more per ticket and are playing 6 levels lower!

Lower your prices - I'd even say half them to around $54 a ticket and see what happens then. You will be better off in the long run having 100K people paying $54 than you would 20K people paying $108!

Those prices are simply too high.
    Last edited by kynan; 04-29-2015 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Grizzle View Post
    Also does the sponsor revenue ever really increase? These tiny 10% rises per season are laughable. Your main sponsor should not be paying you less per season than a single players salary.
    Sadly not. At level 28 I get 1.54M sponsorship per day, which is nothing when my daily wage bill is 29.3M.

Allright i will try another setting. Tnx dude