Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injuries

It's a question of sell or heal here, If the player is young then you should heal him, but if he is old (26+) then I would sell with him dropping down to 4* next season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Top Eleven does that so you will spend money to purchase treatment packs. Site really tries to rip us off.

Quote Originally Posted by Simhomerj View Post
    Top Eleven does that so you will spend money to purchase treatment packs. Site really tries to rip us off.
    This is where the conspiracy theory comes into play with injuries, If you believe this is the case then just don't heal those injured players then this will never be much of a problem.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

sell him

Quote Originally Posted by Peppuccio26 View Post
    Guys is outrageous what happened to me yesterday, or the game is crazy, or I do not know what to say

Attachment 2807 I do not know if you can read well but says 19 days of injury. : Mad:

What would you advise me to do? sell it, take care of him or something?
    ***** happens*.... I was in the same "seat" as you a couple of days ago.. I sold my MC & bought a new one (and it was a relief)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's a question of sell or heal here, If the player is young then you should heal him, but if he is old (26+) then I would sell with him dropping down to 4* next season.
    23 years old, but in any case I will buy in the next season to force a player with 5 * skill with 109 ...... heal him only if I have the need ... are five points ahead of the second if the league is the risk I take care of anything else

I bet, that your MC player is the best assistant in your league, far away from the second player. So I belive on the conspiracy theory that Nordeus is injuring the bests players to equalize the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Kique Empire View Post
    I bet, that your MC player is the best assistant in your league, far away from the second player. So I belive on the conspiracy theory that Nordeus is injuring the bests players to equalize the league.
    is second as the top scorer with 16 goals and for being a midfielder are many goals, this player is also on my team for 4 seasons so it was always irreplaceable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12