Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By reddeviljohn

Thread: Yellow cards?!?!

Yellow cards?!?!

Hi, I was just wondering something about yellow cards? Are they cleared at the beginning of the new season? Are red cards cleared at the beginning of the new season? (my player just got suspended for a second yellow on the last day of the season).
    Finally, how long does it take for a yellow to go away, because they seem to last forever. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by EmilZ View Post
    Hi, I was just wondering something about yellow cards? Are they cleared at the beginning of the new season? Are red cards cleared at the beginning of the new season? (my player just got suspended for a second yellow on the last day of the season).
    Finally, how long does it take for a yellow to go away, because they seem to last forever. Thanks in advance
    Yes they are cleared at the start of the new season, normally during the season after your player has 1 yellow card and then he gets another and serves a suspension the cards go away, I hope this was helpful
    EmilZ likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Dreamer
    They never go away until they get a suspension or the season ends.
    Last season my best player got a yellow in the first cup match of the season. It gave me something to think about for the next 11, that's for sure!!