Thread: training.

Apprentice

training.

Hi all. Since the update skill points auto get distributed but I notice you can choose where they prefer to be added def/att/fit. But my question is when you have added to a particular skill till you can no longer, does it get put on another skill even though you haven't ticked that skill ? Hope you all can understand what I'm saying lol

Yes. Actually this 'focus' thing is not 100%. Even if you select Defensive and have enough margin for more, there is still a chance it goes to physical or attacking. (Unless the changed it again in the last week or so >.<)

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Yes. Actually this 'focus' thing is not 100%. Even if you select Defensive and have enough margin for more, there is still a chance it goes to physical or attacking. (Unless the changed it again in the last week or so >.<)
    gee, Nordeus change it back already

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Not only is it not 100% but if you have a really large gap like I do where I don't put many point on defense for ST's and AM's as well as little offense for CB the game will put a LOT of point on the weakest stat.

I was testing last night to see if there was difference in training points per green pack (Mobile vs Browser) and even though I had it focused all on physical/mental it still put 4/5 of the points for the ST on defense. I have a gap of like 15 points between offense and defense for him and 10 points between P/M and defense.

Unless you like to train your players equally for all 3 or it is a position where it is needed such as FB or CM/DM then I suggest doing all your training on the browser.
    Last edited by David Grizzle; 05-04-2015 at 11:47 PM.

Apprentice
    Cheers. interesting .