Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By BeckStar
  • 1 Post By Adam T. Brown
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Fast Trainer Fail?

Rookie

Fast Trainer Fail?

Quick question for the experienced: because I use the iPhone app, does that preclude me from being able to properly maintain fast trainers? I tested it out and it seems like fast trainers train slower as points are assigned to the player (which increases their wages). On the iphone, I can't save the points because of auto assign so I can't maintain low wages. I haven't gotten very far, I wanted to test it out before entering my second season, but I can see where this is going. It seems like it would be much better to fast train when playing the game through Facebook or through the topeleven website. So does this mean it ultimately won't be worth the effort for me to fast train using an iPhone? Or am I making too many assumptions? Thanks for the advice!

Answer:"Or"
    Uhm.. To me training speed is equal.. anyhow i wouldnt advice powertraining with the phone since u got the PC, whenever you got time just log on topeleven web and train your players
    Training speed goes down no matter if you keep or asign the points, as soon as the player has enough Skill points to gain new star in Q, the speed will decrease.
    Gert Funck likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Rookie
    Understood, thank you for the guidance!
    BeckStar likes this.
    Breached Protocol - look hard enough and you'll find one, somewhere, everywhere
    Season: 17. Level: 16.
    Competitions won: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16. Runner-up: 4
    Champions League won: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 16. Third: 15
    Cups won: 2 [Level 3], 4 [L6], 10 [L13], 14 [L17], 16[L19]. Runner-up: 7 [L9], 11 [L14], 15[L18]. Third: 6 [L8].
    TRIPLE CROWNS: 14, 16

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Answer:"Or"
    Uhm.. To me training speed is equal.. anyhow i wouldnt advice powertraining with the phone since u got the PC, whenever you got time just log on topeleven web and train your players
    Training speed goes down no matter if you keep or asign the points, as soon as the player has enough Skill points to gain new star in Q, the speed will decrease.
    Unless you assign them to a role or SA, then you will keep the training speed
    BeckStar likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I cannot be sure if the training is slower or faster. Too much testing involved. However what I can tell you from switching back and forth with a full team of fast trainers is this.

On the PC with the player set to max train it takes YOU less time to train them. That doesn't mean you are getting more training for your green pack but that it is just faster to do.

Secondly it does appear that injuries increase on max PC vs Android/Iphone app. I think the phone has it set to medium intensity at all times but I can't officially confirm that.

Quote Originally Posted by David Grizzle View Post
    I cannot be sure if the training is slower or faster. Too much testing involved. However what I can tell you from switching back and forth with a full team of fast trainers is this.

On the PC with the player set to max train it takes YOU less time to train them. That doesn't mean you are getting more training for your green pack but that it is just faster to do.

Secondly it does appear that injuries increase on max PC vs Android/Iphone app. I think the phone has it set to medium intensity at all times but I can't officially confirm that.
    I'm pretty sure (although not certain) they turned down the chance of injury during training now to get you on that addictive repetitive spam training bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I'm pretty sure (although not certain) they turned down the chance of injury during training now to get you on that addictive repetitive spam training bandwagon.
    I am pretty sure.

Most of my injuries is in matches now

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Works for me, I am already on that bandwagon. I buy nothing but Nordgen fast trainers so I would be insane not to.

To me it is actually the most rewarding way, along with academy players to build a club. Having a squad you put together all since they were 18-19 yr olds sure makes me more attached to the team than I would be if I were rebuilding a roster every season. But this only works if you can either buy or farm enough tokens to train them. It takes quite a lot just to keep getting the starters to 7* every season but to take them further is a ton. So far I have only had one player reach 8* and my bench is all 5-6*.

Should've kept my mouth shut - Lord Nordeus is shoving training injuries down my throat. *chokes*