Thread: Position Penalty??

Position Penalty??

I am not sure about how big position penalty
    I need to make decision

Which player is better?

75 quality MC playing as DMC
    or
    72 quality DMC playing as DMC

72 Quality DMC is my choice, You seem to lose some possession for playing players out of position now.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

i have a MC with 72 quality and he has 50 training points. i need a dmc. that is why i am asking it. i will give all training points to him (50 points) if you say 72 is better as DMC

player is this:

nothing is proven tbh
    i had my own tests on it and observing other team players rating when playing out of position .. including a GK as a CM and a CM as a GK in 3 games
    if there are some penalties .. it is really too minimum to notice or to have a big impact
    i would had improved the player skills and buy another DMC if you need one
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by SzlnK View Post
    i have a MC with 72 quality and he has 50 training points. i need a dmc. that is why i am asking it. i will give all training points to him (50 points) if you say 72 is better as DMC

player is this:
    ugghhhh.... I don't like the heavy attacking focus on the player... I'm not sure if its such a wise choice to make him a DMC, probably would be better if he was made a AMC, you could always buy another player next season if you can hold out for another week.
    fmldotcom likes this.

i have AMC better than him
    and i have another 3 MC

and he has free kick special ability

i can't find any DMC like him, i think

Quote Originally Posted by SzlnK View Post
    i have AMC better than him
    and i have another 3 MC

and he has free kick special ability

i can't find any DMC like him, i think
    If you can wait to next season to see whats available. There might be a scout in your list close to 7* at the beginning of next season for you.

Mc

The only time I ever put a player in the wrong position is when I have to sub during a game because of injury.

In the short term, playing someone out of position won't make a lot of difference, however in the long term it will. A team in my League last season had 2 MCs as wingers for the entire season playing the same formation. The first 15 games he lost only once & drew twice. Then he lost 3 of the next five & lost his last 4 & missed a CL spot for this season. I feel sure the MCs playing OOP had something to do with his demise.

And I wouldn't quibble between a 72 quality player compared with a 75 quality player, the difference is negligible to say the least. Play the DCM in his normal role.

No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Dude put 25 points on Defence, 25 on physical and leave him as a good MC and that's it. With Freekick SA he's not worth it to turn him to DMC or AMC because the SA don't benefit neither position. There's not much difference between 75 and 72 not to mention he's more attacking minded with unconvincing defending ability. Why you need a DMC that bad? A 5* DMC is not a bad choice and trust me it's not a must to play DMC when the opponent uses a AMC unless he's favourite to win and your mentality is defend and counter. Best choice would be playing your MC in his natural MC position unless you already have many better MC with quality over 72. Worse comes to worse you can always play MC as DMC for few game, don't have any penalties or so minor you wont notice difference. Well....actually you might because an ideal DMC at your level would have 80+ defense overall and not attack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast