Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: subscription big surprice price

Question subscription big surprice price

50.000 or 100.000 subscribers

I am wondering what size were taking here, and for whom?

If it's like christmas and birthdays, is it worth subscribing for a few boosters?

or are we talking 100 token

please feel free to share insights, thought and guesses

until now, I haven't been blown away from promotions.

they always seem to popup when I haven't time to read them, and then the information is gone.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    I would guess it's 1 of each booster, and 1 token, or something like that, but it's just a guess.

Also, a reward of 100 tokens would be really horrible for the game and would ruin it for a while.

I know what you're all thinking... "But if I get 100 free tokens I can finally get some players and compete with those mean token buyers!!"

Only problem is if EVERYONE gets 100 free tokens... all of a sudden everyone can bid a ton and the prices rise for everyone. Would be the same as when the government prints more money and hands it out, it just devalues it in general and causes inflation.
    Last edited by BridgeGoth; 05-08-2015 at 12:30 AM.

Famous
    As I remember, the message stated that it is for 'everyone' I wonder if they will just give gifts to all managers including those don't response. Anyway, I believe it is just a small gift, 1 token or 1 pack or at most several for each type.

If I will get 100 tokens, I will save it and use slowly. The competition in auctions will just be more severe in short term.
    Gert Funck likes this.

I won't be linking my account.

Im not bothered about getting a few extra packs and even tokens aren't much of an issue for me.

Nordeus's past promotions and give aways have been so poor that I doubt the prize for hitting the figures they want will be all that great anyway.

It's a cheap way for them to get exposure and increase their financial ad demands - and we are the suckers that will promote them for very little return.

Nordeus have proven themselves to be careless about us and won't solve basic problems and issues in the game (like the cash problem in higher levels) to make it playable, so why should we promote a shoddy game?

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I won't be linking my account.

Im not bothered about getting a few extra packs and even tokens aren't much of an issue for me.

Nordeus's past promotions and give aways have been so poor that I doubt the prize for hitting the figures they want will be all that great anyway.

It's a cheap way for them to get exposure and increase their financial ad demands - and we are the suckers that will promote them for very little return.

Nordeus have proven themselves to be careless about us and won't solve basic problems and issues in the game (like the cash problem in higher levels) to make it playable, so why should we promote a shoddy game?
    Thats so true, and i won't eighter. Guess I wanted to hear others experience/opinion to

more update fix.. less promotions

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    Clicked on the link but did not sign up, but there were supposedly 160,000 users signed up, so prosumably we will all get the reward. I wait to see but do not expect much, if anything.
    Gert Funck likes this.

If its been reached too quickly they might promise to throw a couple more crumbs to push it higher >.<

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    maybe it's a premium emblem or jersey for every one, like that before Christmas, playing a friendly with Mourinho.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

the far i remember......Last anniversary of top eleven they gave 2 jersey+1 Logo of top eleven .

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm talking about this

subscription big surprice price-free-emblem.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast