Thread: Worst player based on form??

Rookie

Worst player based on form??

So I bought a Nordgen last season, needed a new reserve MC. Got this guy for a steal (well so I thought), and he was training really quick to the point that he passed the incumbent MC's. So I thought I'd give him a go on the starting team...

This is what I got back.

Worst player based on form??-screen-shot-2015-05-08-11.55.03-am.png

I kept him around hoping he'd improve his form, but after a further 2 games this season I think I've given him enough opportunities.

Worst player based on form??-screen-shot-2015-05-08-11.54.55-am.jpg

Has anyone ever had a player that consistently gets 3/4's even when he's played in position with max morale and condition?

Can anyone beat this?

Dreamer
    Some players just don't play well in certain formations. Others just suck no matter what you do.

2 seasons ago, my young hotshot AMR didn't do anything, 9 goals 6 assists, average form under 7. That season I played the 4222 Hexagon.

I kept him around for last season, but played mostly 451V formation, he got 32 goals, 11 assist, 10 MotM, average form 7.5

I've also had my share that get mostly 5 and 6, but never seen one quite THAT bad.

Famous
    I haven't acquired a player that gets frequent "3" and "4" ratings. Worst I've come across is when I purchased 3 consecutive 50T MC's from my scout list and neither could get better than a "5" in most games.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Some players just don't play well in certain formations. Others just suck no matter what you do.
    Yea, I thought that might be the case with this guy, tried 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond and 4-5V amongst other formations, but he refused to live up to expectations

It's not like he's being affected by the other players around him. The two other MC's he can play alongside average 7.5 form wise, and the AMC ahead of him averages over 8. I guess it'll go down as one of those Top Eleven Mysteries
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

It happens. You should really try the player before you give him much attention. I like to see how a player performs 'out of the box' before I change anything.

Ofc bear in mind that the orders, formation, opposition etc also have a say in how a player performs (you cant expect a 9 from an MC with blue arrow in an attacking wing-based formation playing the long ball ) *extreme example I know but you get the picture*.

But those ratings would see him immediately kicked out my team, now.

PS One I had on an old alt team. He was a 6* previous season and barely average but after this start I just couldn't put up with him any longer.

I had a DMC I tried to improve because I was stubborn and couldn't admit it was futile....he got 4s n 5s n 6s with occasional 7 - always giving away dangerous FKs (but I was in denial). Can't find the pic though.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Sell him
    bad program or bad chemistry

& bad luck for you
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html